The Return of the S U P E R D U D E S

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a previous thread where people had to state their super-power and super-hero name. The official rules were stated, including choosing only one minor super-power. One person's power was the ability to make ladies blush, and another person's power was superposition. A movie and comic book were also mentioned.
eNtRopY
Okay, I don't know how many of you were here for PF version 2.0, but we had this pretty awesome thread (started by myself) where everyone had to state what their super-power is and what their super-hero name will be.

Here are the official rules of the game:

1. You may choose one and only one super-power. This does not mean two or three or even four super-powers, just one.

2. Your super-power must be a MINOR super-power. For example, you MAY NOT choose super-human strength, but you MAY choose the ability to open any jar of pickles in the universe. You my MAY NOT choose ability to fly; you MAY choose the ability to levitate exactly one foot off the ground without going anywhere.

eNtRopY

Physics news on Phys.org
My super-power will be the ability to make ladies blush with a strange feeling of crushiness on demand.

Henceforth, you will know me as...

THE CASANOVA
THE CASANOVA
THE CASANOVA
THE CASANOVA...

I am Partical Man!

I have the power of superposition. I can exist in two very close spaces at the same time, except when somebody is looking at me to see if I'm doing it. Then, my Eigenstate becomes fixed and I can only exist in the space in which they see me.

But trust me, when you're not looking, I can do it.

Originally posted by LURCH
I am Partical Man!

I have the power of superposition. I can exist in two very close spaces at the same time, except when somebody is looking at me to see if I'm doing it. Then, my Eigenstate becomes fixed and I can only exist in the space in which they see me.

But trust me, when you're not looking, I can do it.

Hahaha... that's a good one. Reminds me of the African-American kid from the movie the Mystery Men.

eNtRopY

Originally posted by eNtRopY
Hahaha... that's a good one. Reminds me of the African-American kid from the movie the Mystery Men.

eNtRopY

Never saw that one. Partical Man was originally a comic-book idea by a friend of mine. He was going to combine ghost;y abitlities like using quantum tunneling to walk through walls, and mind-clouding like The Shadow ("yea I saw him going North, now where was that?" or "He went passed me on Tenth Street, ahh... don't rightly recall which way he was headed, though").

1. What is "The Return of the S U P E R D U D E S"?

"The Return of the S U P E R D U D E S" is a fictional story or concept that may be used in various forms of media, such as movies, books, or video games.

2. What is the scientific explanation for the abilities of the S U P E R D U D E S?

The abilities of the S U P E R D U D E S may vary depending on the specific story or concept, but they are often explained through advanced technology, genetic mutations, or mystical powers.

3. Is there any scientific evidence to support the existence of the S U P E R D U D E S?

No, there is currently no scientific evidence to support the existence of the S U P E R D U D E S as they are purely fictional creations.

4. Can the abilities of the S U P E R D U D E S be achieved in real life?

Some of the abilities of the S U P E R D U D E S may have real-life counterparts, such as advanced technology or genetic enhancements, but it is unlikely that all of their abilities can be achieved in reality.

5. What makes "The Return of the S U P E R D U D E S" an interesting topic for scientific study?

"The Return of the S U P E R D U D E S" presents interesting and thought-provoking questions about the limits of science and human potential, as well as the potential consequences of advanced technology and genetic modifications. It also allows for creative exploration and imagination in the scientific realm.