Create Your Signature with the Signature Game!

• Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, the conversation revolved around the game "Signatures" where forum users interpret, modify or make fun of the previous poster's signature. The topic of truth and probability was also discussed, with one user asserting that truth is made up while another claimed it's about what's enjoyable. A comment was made about the forum guidelines and the Earth's shape, followed by a discussion about education and breeding. The conversation ended with a question about setting a signature and a joke about a user's fake badges.
Drakkith
Mentor
Alright guys and gals, the name of the game is Signatures! It's easy. The only requirement is to have a forum signature! Simply interpret/modify/add to/make fun of/whatever the previous poster's signature!

Physics news on Phys.org
It's not about what's probable, it's about what's true.

True? there is no truth, these men just make it up as they go along.

I am become the bacon-burger supreme, the fattener of worlds

An extreme politically radical moderate pushing the upper middle lower leftish-right towards the center.

It's not about what I can do, it's about what I'm likely to find enjoyable

One more fun thread that has proven that Evo is neither clever nor witty. :frown:

It is possible that it's probable, but probably not.

Evo said:
One more fun thread that has proven that Evo is neither clever nor witty. :frown:

Forum guidelines can not be found here:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think the Earth being a torus is just as right as the Earth being a sphere, then you are more right than both views put together!

Evo said:
One more fun thread that has proven that Evo is neither clever nor witty.
Run on. A huge disobedience muffler.

micromass said:
If you think the Earth being a torus is just as right as the Earth being a sphere, then you are more right than both views put together!
I recently was promoted to a position that reflects my many layers. Since then entire planets have become depressed :redface:

If you think that thinking the Earth is a spherical is just as right as thinking a horse is a sphere, then you are an engineer.

Stuck in the middle with you and all my crazy friends.

If yer going to be stoopid, you got to be someone stoopid.

clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? (H. Simpson, btw :biggrin:)

A man ought to breed just as inclination leads him; for if he breeds as a task it will just be confusing.

Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
A man ought to breed just as inclination leads him; for when he breeds as a task it will just be confusing.

Buahahaha!:rofl:

ok, really silly question. How do I set my signature, having not done it when I created the account?

Last edited:
Elroch said:
ok, really silly question. How do I set my signature, having not done it when I created the account?

You need to be a contributor (gold member) and SA or a HH.

Thank you for making that clear. Not sure why this wasn't visible in the FAQ.

Elroch said:
Thank you for making that clear. Not sure why this wasn't visible in the FAQ.

Because it's not true, like your signature! ;)
Micro is not a HH or SA.

I like Serena said:
Because it's not true, like your signature! ;)
Micro is not a HH or SA.

What?? Yes I am! I earned my HH and SA badge fair and square! :frown:

micromass said:
What?? Yes I am! I earned my HH and SA badge fair and square! :frown:

They must be fake, since I don't see them. :biggrin:
Btw, does Greg have a signature?

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/12/14/8c7a0370-6353-45c8-80b0-6e95f60f48d1.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

What is the Signature Game?

The Signature Game is an interactive game designed to help individuals create a unique and memorable signature for themselves.

How does the Signature Game work?

The Signature Game presents users with a series of prompts and exercises to help them explore their personal style and create a signature that reflects their personality and values.

Is the Signature Game scientifically based?

Yes, the Signature Game is based on research and theories from fields such as psychology and design to help users create a signature that is not only visually appealing but also reflects their individual traits and characteristics.

Can the Signature Game be used for professional purposes?

While the Signature Game is primarily designed for personal use, it can also be used for professional purposes such as creating a signature for business documents or emails.

Is the Signature Game suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Signature Game is suitable for individuals of all ages. However, younger users may require assistance from an adult to fully understand and complete the game.