Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Social Ineptitude Test

1. Aug 12, 2006 #1

Evo

Staff: Mentor

[​IMG]

When you went to that party that one time, how often were your jokes/general attempts at social contact followed by a deathly silence that hung in the air like the smell of a mouldy goat?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=6847222228431289587

My results:

Socially Adept

42% Ineptitude

Aah, the happy place! You're socially adept and probably well-liked amongst many groups of people. Chances are you don't totally commit yourself, but you instead get to know many people from many social groups. You're assertive in that you can stand up for yourself without offending anybody, and you usually leave a positive impression on people you meet. You're a loyal friend who's there for them when they need you, but you don't allow others to take advantage. All in all, a well-rounded individual - so come on in, the friendship's warm! (PS did I mention that I HATE YOU!!!)

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 12, 2006 #2
  4. Aug 12, 2006 #3

Evo

Yeah, I thought we'd done this one before, but I didn't feel like checking.

Anyone that hasn't taken it can take it. :biggrin:

I'm trying to find tests I know are acceptable and that would be interesting to most people. Which is why I haven't posted the Celtic knowledge test.

Ok, so here's a replacement test.

The Ancient Celts Test

Category 2
    You scored 80 in Celtic history!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3940845423014926858

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  5. Aug 12, 2006 #4
    One of the first questions is, "would you rather be intelligent and ugly forever or beautiful and stupid forever?" :eek:

I claim lesser social ineptness than the test-maker by knowing that each is impossible. :zzz:

I am humbled. (Yeah, like my high school would have taught something resembling history.)

6. Aug 13, 2006 #5

Evo

I think 60 means you only missed two questions. I am in awe, I never expected anyone here to score that high.

7. Aug 13, 2006 #6
    As much as I want this moment to continue, I think it means I missed four, since there are ten questions. Did you get all of them right with an 80?

BTW, do you know where I can meet an Ovarian Druid? :blushing:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2006
  8. Aug 13, 2006 #7
    Imagine being stupid and ugly. I wonder what it's like being Intelligent and beautifull. Anyway there's more to me than my brains and my looks and that's why I got 38% aren't I good :smile:

No everybody loves me :wink::biggrin:

I was wicked and chose that option, but nothing really fitted and that was the closest:biggrin:

I have an interest in all religions pagan an organised so that's not too bad, everyones heard of the Celtic Gods haven't they? Sidhe is pronounced Shee as in Ban Shee or BeanSidhe to give her her proper name, AAMOI.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2006
  9. Aug 13, 2006 #8
    Category 1
    You scored 30 in Celtic history!
    Were you listening in High School?

Sounds about guessing average-ish :smile:

10. Aug 13, 2006 #9

Evo

I've been taking too many tests, they're all starting to run together. Yes, that should be 4. But, there's no way I missed two, there was only one question I wasn't sure of. :grumpy:

11. Aug 13, 2006 #10
    Socially Adept

50% Ineptitude

Aah, the happy place! You're socially adept and probably well-liked amongst many groups of people. Chances are you don't totally commit yourself, but you instead get to know many people from many social groups. You're assertive in that you can stand up for yourself without offending anybody, and you usually leave a positive impression on people you meet. You're a loyal friend who's there for them when they need you, but you don't allow others to take advantage. All in all, a well-rounded individual - so come on in, the friendship's warm! (PS did I mention that I HATE YOU!!!)

You scored higher than 38% on Ineptitude

marlon

12. Aug 13, 2006 #11
    Category 1
    You scored 10 in Celtic history!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 0% on history

Errr
    Celtic History ??? I cannot recall ever taking such classes, we were too occupied studying Roman History and the Middel Ages.

marlon

13. Aug 13, 2006 #12

Evo

14. Aug 13, 2006 #13

Pythagorean

Gold Member

Socially Adept
    42% Ineptitude

15. Aug 13, 2006 #14

Lisa!

Gold Member

Socially Obsessed
    26% Ineptitude
    Well congratu-freakin-lations, you're socially obsessed - pure overkill. You know, it IS possible to have too much of a good thing... and where popularity's concerned, this definitely applies to YOU. When it comes to friends, you're more interested in upping the numbers rather than getting close to the ones you already have. Friendship, like many things, are status symbols to you, and you dedicate your life to getting more of them. You're aggressive and uncompromising with others. When your friends don't do what you want them to do, you ditch them without a second thought. In school, you were probably a cheerleader, football player and/or total and utter ***** with long false nails. (Maybe you still are?) But seriously, please try to realise that your public image isn't nearly as important as genuine happiness. Stop for a second and take the time to appreciate what you've already got... you never know, it might create a whole new, tree-hugging, friendship-bracelet making you!

:uhh:

16. Aug 16, 2006 #15

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Social Drifter - 69% Ineptitude

"don't really waste time with social activities, preferring isolated ones instead like sitting on your ass and answering pointless social ineptitude tests that really don't tell you anything you don't already know.... "

.... pointless social ineptitude tests that I found in a dead thread, no less!

17. Aug 17, 2006 #16

NoTime

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    This is really hard to argue with :biggrin:

Often not, but I don't think that had much to do with history :tongue2:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?