Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The strangest PF'er!

1. Aug 7, 2005 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

Who's the strangest person around here? I mean a person who is kind of mystery for you! And why do you think s/he's strange?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 7, 2005 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I am amazed of how strange I am! :smile:
    The strangest thing is that I haven't got any reasons for why I think that..
    Really weird, huh?

4. Aug 7, 2005 #3

Lisa!

Gold Member

Arre you ready to hear the truth? you should promise not to get :grumpy: again!Ok?

5. Aug 7, 2005 #4

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I must ungrump myself first:
    :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Phew, good to get all that out of my system!
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I can't get :grumpy: again for some time now (oops, that was the last one, I promise)

6. Aug 7, 2005 #5
    I'll assume that I am the most mysterious figure on PF, since I don't post very often.

7. Aug 7, 2005 #6
    lmao@ venting the grump

Everyone here is strange, in there own ways. I tend to shy away from "normal" people.

8. Aug 7, 2005 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Perhaps most "mysterious" would be a good category. That would be zoobyshoe. :smile:

9. Aug 7, 2005 #8

Lisa!

Gold Member

:rofl: You're strange because you always delet or edit your posts after 10 minutes! Most of time I've seen your first post and I think there was nothing wrong with it but :eek: !
    You stay here for 1 year and suddenly decide to talk about your gay's identity!
    The strangest thing about you is that you know women even better than some straights!!!!!!!!!

Continue or cut it here? :uhh:

10. Aug 7, 2005 #9

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Go on..:smile:

11. Aug 7, 2005 #10
    Are you kidding? I'm an open book.

The person I have the very hardest time getting a sense of is hitsquad. All I can glean from his posts is great intellect, but nothing about the personality. That's kind of interesting.

12. Aug 7, 2005 #11

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Written in encrypted code. :grumpy:

13. Aug 7, 2005 #12

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I agree whole-heartedly. Hitsquad is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a.. um.. piece of bacon.. oh, dear, I just remembered - I need to go check on my shrimp kabobs on the hibachi. :eek:

14. Aug 7, 2005 #13

Lisa!

Gold Member

I'm afraid that you pretend to :smile: ! :wink:

Another strange thing is when you say "I'm sorry..." very seriously while you didn't say anything offensive. :bugeye: I mean you're joking but suddenly you get to be too serious!(I should give you an example to clarify what I mean!) :blushing:

15. Aug 7, 2005 #14

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Well, I won't bite in a PM if you think that's a better place to air your view first..

16. Aug 7, 2005 #15
    Now my stomach is growling. Thanks.

17. Aug 8, 2005 #16

quasar987

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Anyone with 0 posts. :tongue2:

Btw - I got voted 'most mysterious' at the end of high school.

18. Aug 8, 2005 #17
    Really? I got voted "worst dresser"

19. Aug 8, 2005 #18

Lisa!

Gold Member

I almost said whatever I thought about you! For sure I can't know you at all because we've not met each other and it's not a long time I know you! Now you think I must be crazy to comment on you since I don't know anything about you! I have to admit that I am!

Anyway I always like strange people and enjoy talking to them!I have to admit that I think people who're not mysterious or strange, aren't so clever! So when I say you're strange, I'm giving you a comliment!
    You know I think we say someone is strange because we can't predict his reaction to events or somehow it's difficult to analyse his personality! Hope you wouldn't be offended by what I said about you. :blushing: Now don't you want to pay me back? :wink:

20. Aug 8, 2005 #19
    i am the most normal one here

21. Aug 8, 2005 #20

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

But I do not find you strange! :cry:
    I find you delightfully, refreshingly normal and of sound intellect and good humour.(for a woman, that is..)
    Hope you were not offended..

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?