The strangest PF'er!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
Lisa!
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

Who's the strangest person around here? I mean a person who is kind of mystery for you! And why do you think s/he's strange?

Answers and Replies

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I am amazed of how strange I am! :smile:
The strangest thing is that I haven't got any reasons for why I think that..
Really weird, huh?

Lisa!
Gold Member
arildno said:
I am amazed of how strange I am! :smile:
The strangest thing is that I haven't got any reasons for why I think that..
Really weird, huh?
Arre you ready to hear the truth? you should promise not to get :grumpy: again!Ok?

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I must ungrump myself first:
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Phew, good to get all that out of my system!
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I can't get :grumpy: again for some time now (oops, that was the last one, I promise)

rachmaninoff
I'll assume that I am the most mysterious figure on PF, since I don't post very often.

lmao@ venting the grump

Everyone here is strange, in there own ways. I tend to shy away from "normal" people.

Evo
Mentor
Perhaps most "mysterious" would be a good category. That would be zoobyshoe. :smile:

Lisa!
Gold Member
:rofl: You're strange because you always delet or edit your posts after 10 minutes! Most of time I've seen your first post and I think there was nothing wrong with it but :eek: !
You stay here for 1 year and suddenly decide to talk about your gay's identity!
The strangest thing about you is that you know women even better than some straights!!!!!!!!!

Continue or cut it here? :uhh:

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Lisa! said:
:rofl: You're strange because you always delet or edit your posts after 10 minutes! Most of time I've seen your first post and I think there was nothing wrong with it but :eek: !
You stay here for 1 year and suddenly decide to talk about your gay's identity!
The strangest thing about you is that you know women even better than some straights!!!!!!!!!

Continue or cut it here? :uhh:
Go on..:smile:

Evo said:
Perhaps most "mysterious" would be a good category. That would be zoobyshoe. :smile:
Are you kidding? I'm an open book.

The person I have the very hardest time getting a sense of is hitsquad. All I can glean from his posts is great intellect, but nothing about the personality. That's kind of interesting.

Evo
Mentor
zoobyshoe said:
Written in encrypted code. :grumpy:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
zoobyshoe said:

The person I have the very hardest time getting a sense of is hitsquad. All I can glean from his posts is great intellect, but nothing about the personality. That's kind of interesting.
I agree whole-heartedly. Hitsquad is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a.. um.. piece of bacon.. oh, dear, I just remembered - I need to go check on my shrimp kabobs on the hibachi. :eek:

Lisa!
Gold Member
arildno said:
I'm afraid that you pretend to :smile: ! :wink:

Another strange thing is when you say "I'm sorry..." very seriously while you didn't say anything offensive. :bugeye: I mean you're joking but suddenly you get to be too serious!(I should give you an example to clarify what I mean!) :blushing:

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Lisa! said:
I'm afraid that you pretend to :smile: ! :wink:

Another strange thing is when you say "I'm sorry..." very seriously while you didn't say anything offensive. :bugeye: I mean you're joking but suddenly you get to be too serious!(I should give you an example to clarify what I mean!) :blushing:
Well, I won't bite in a PM if you think that's a better place to air your view first..

Math Is Hard said:
I agree whole-heartedly. Hitsquad is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a.. um.. piece of bacon.. oh, dear, I just remembered - I need to go check on my shrimp kabobs on the hibachi. :eek:
Now my stomach is growling. Thanks.

quasar987
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Anyone with 0 posts. :tongue2:

Btw - I got voted 'most mysterious' at the end of high school.

Really? I got voted "worst dresser"

Lisa!
Gold Member
arildno said:
Well, I won't bite in a PM if you think that's a better place to air your view first..
I almost said whatever I thought about you! For sure I can't know you at all because we've not met each other and it's not a long time I know you! Now you think I must be crazy to comment on you since I don't know anything about you! I have to admit that I am!

Anyway I always like strange people and enjoy talking to them!I have to admit that I think people who're not mysterious or strange, aren't so clever! So when I say you're strange, I'm giving you a comliment!
You know I think we say someone is strange because we can't predict his reaction to events or somehow it's difficult to analyse his personality! Hope you wouldn't be offended by what I said about you. :blushing: Now don't you want to pay me back? :wink:

i am the most normal one here

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Lisa! said:
I almost said whatever I thought about you! For sure I can't know you at all because we've not met each other and it's not a long time I know you! Now you think I must be crazy to comment on you since I don't know anything about you! I have to admit that I am!

Anyway I always like strange people and enjoy talking to them!I have to admit that I think people who're not mysterious or strange, aren't so clever! So when I say you're strange, I'm giving you a comliment!
You know I think we say someone is strange because we can't predict his reaction to events or somehow it's difficult to analyse his personality! Hope you wouldn't be offended by what I said about you. :blushing: Now don't you want to pay me back? :wink:
But I do not find you strange! :cry:
I find you delightfully, refreshingly normal and of sound intellect and good humour.(for a woman, that is..)
Hope you were not offended..

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
yourdadonapogostick said:
i am the most normal one here
You are not at all normal!
Do you know what would happen if I put my old Dad on a pogo stick?
With his bad back and poor balance sense???
(Recently, he's even developed some trouble swallowing his food due to a persistent ache in his throat.)

And still, you urge me to do this. I don't get that; I love my dad, as a matter of fact.

Last edited:
Danger
Gold Member
arildno said:
I love my dad, as a matter of fact.
I hope that's not the gay version of an Oedipal complex. :surprised

Lisa!
Gold Member
arildno said:
But I do not find you strange! :cry:
I find you delightfully, refreshingly normal and of sound intellect and good humour.(for a woman, that is..)
Hope you were not offended..
:devil: :devil: So you're going to start a fight with me! :rofl:

You're the first person who says I'm not strange! Because almost everyone who meets me say you're strange! :cry: :cry: (Perhaps they can't believe someone would be too frank! And of course my appearance has an important role because I look like a quiet and nice girl and they don't expect a quiet girl to jest with them !)

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Danger said:
I hope that's not the gay version of an Oedipal complex. :surprised
:blushing: :rofl:

As has always been said of gay men, I love my mother very much as well..

Since i'm posting something here would you all say me mysterious.........?
Cause i've nothing to post, i just wanna post something........
(ok, my sense of humour is bad enough,but still, doesn't it make me sound mysteriously......?)