Uncovering the Strangest PF'er: A Mystery Unveiled!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, the strangest person around here is the person who is kind of mystery for you. They don't post often, but when they do, it's hard to understand what they're thinking. They're also very intelligent and seem to know women better than some straights.
marlon said:
again ? How would you know?
You mentioned about it in another thread(who communicate...)!

marlon said:
why won't you answer my question?
Well,why do you want to know? does it make any difference in you life?

Clausius2 said:
OOPs.I was trying to put you under pressure to post a photo of yours.
I'd guessed your plan. and here's your first lesson about me:

When someone trys to put me under pressure to get what s/he wants, he won't be successful.
You know sth! It's almost marlon's fault if I don't feel like posting a pic! :rofl: He was the first person who asked me to post a pic in a very impolite way! :rofl: :rofl:

By the way, I am asking you to do so. Am I not enough for you? :biggrin:
:bugeye: Please don't ask me again. I explained to you why I don't do it now! By the way, what do you mean by "am I not enough for you?" :rofl: :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
yomamma, I agree with you about Franzbear! He has to be strangest because his parents are too strange! He even went to the other world and came back her again!

loseyourname said:
Oh, and why exactly does Lisa! put an exclamation point at the end of every sentence? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of an exclamation point?
What's your guess!? :wink:

Lisa! said:
yomamma, I agree with you about Franzbear! He has to be strangest because his parents are too strange! He even went to the other world and came back her again!

What's your guess!? :wink:

Your computer is missing the period key?

loseyourname said:
Your computer is missing the period key?
Really................

loseyourname said:
Oh, and why exactly does Lisa! put an exclamation point at the end of every sentence? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of an exclamation point?
Not if she means it! :bugeye:

honestrosewater said:
That's a better guess! :wink:

hypatia said:
lmao@ venting the grump

Everyone here is strange, in there own ways. I tend to shy away from "normal" people.

I agree with Evo and would like to add that,
Life would have been very boring if each of us would have been like 'open books'!
Life is interesting because we don't know about each others!
Langauge is helping us to know each other and communication behaviour is generating the fun!

honestrosewater said:

I'm just not sure it's possible to emphasize every single sentence. Emphasis implies that the sentence being emphasized somehow stands out from the others, not simply that one has taken too much crystal meth.

loseyourname said:
I'm just not sure it's possible to emphasize every single sentence. Emphasis implies that the sentence being emphasized somehow stands out from the others, not simply that one has taken too much crystal meth.
They stand out from other people's sentences. :uhh:

loseyourname said:
Perhaps we need to cut back on Lisa!'s caffeine consumption so she calms down and can speak without jumping around and shouting so much. These images come to mind of 4th grade girls who are talking excitedly about everything and intersperse talking with giggling. Nothing will give an adult a headache faster than being stuck in a room full of 4th grade girls, especially when they're talking about 4th grade boys, which is what they mostly talk about. :uhh: :bugeye:

Moonbear said:
Perhaps we need to cut back on Lisa!'s caffeine consumption so she calms down and can speak without jumping around and shouting so much. These images come to mind of 4th grade girls who are talking excitedly about everything and intersperse talking with giggling. Nothing will give an adult a headache faster than being stuck in a room full of 4th grade girls, especially when they're talking about 4th grade boys, which is what they mostly talk about. :uhh: :bugeye:
Why do I feel this was a snide comment at me? :uhh:

loseyourname said:
Could you please tell where I put '!' which is strange to you? I know I use ! a lot but I do it purposely!(Oops! I did it again :blushing: )

Perhaps it has something to do with her accent? I've noticed (on TV) that certain accents make it seem as if every statememnt is a question by raising their pitch at the end.

Moonbear said:
:rofl: :rofl: I'm ususally drinking tea when I'm working with computer because I get a terrible headache whenever I'm around here! Perhaps that's because Of you! You know nothing can give me a terrible headache but a noisy 13 year old boy! :wink:

Daminc said:
Perhaps it has something to do with her accent? I've noticed (on TV) that certain accents make it seem as if every statememnt is a question by raising their pitch at the end.

Yes, the infamous 'uptalkers.' Wouldn't that necessitate a question mark, however, rather than an exclamation mark?

Lisa! said:
Could you please tell where I put '!' which is strange to you? I know I use ! a lot but I do it purposely!(Oops! I did it again :blushing: )

You put it at the end of every normal sentence. When exactly did you start doing this? I know they couldn't have allowed it in grammar school. Do you still remember?

loseyourname said:
You put it at the end of every normal sentence.
And who said those sentences are normal for me?

When exactly did you start doing this?
Can I tell you the truth? :uhh:

I know they couldn't have allowed it in grammar school. Do you still remember?
Sure! I have some problems with ',' but be sure I know where we should put '!' .

Yes, the infamous 'uptalkers.' Wouldn't that necessitate a question mark, however, rather than an exclamation mark?
Perhaps she just talks like she's giving commands or something. Or perhaps she speaks in a highly emotive voice?

Lisa! said:
And who said those sentences are normal for me?

If every sentence you post is abnormal for you, what constitutes a normal sentence?

Can I tell you the truth? :uhh:

Knock yourself out.

Sure! I have some problems with ',' but be sure I know where we should put '!' .

I hope you're not going to say "where the sun don't shine."

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

wolram said:
All PFers are strange to me, they think science and mathematics will solve
the mystery of the universe, but i know only the elves and gnomes have all the answers :biggrin:

i love how scifi dorks know how annoying they are to "normal" people and have fun with it... it's so annoying! (but funny at the same time)... keep on trekkin' dorks. :cool:

Smurf said:
Really? I got voted "worst dresser"
Really? I got voted biggest idiot!

By the way, how mysterious and/or strange am I?

Mk said:

By the way, how mysterious and/or strange am I?

I would wager no more or less than anyone else around here.

Mk said:

I actually won Most Likely to Succeed and came in second for Most Talented. Oh how I've gone downhill.

Who got voted as the most humorist person?:biggrin:

Lisa! said:

Superfluous question : DANGER

marlon

marlon said:
Superfluous question : DANGER

marlon
Did all of you study in the same school(and at the same time) with Danger? :rofl:

Lisa! said:
Did all of you study in the same school(and at the same time) with Danger? :rofl:
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

marlon said:
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
You'd better to :zzz: when you have no answer.

Lisa! said:

At my high school? Some kid named Jack Smith. I actually used to be pretty good friends with him. He and I were on the cross-country team together, and went all the back to elementary school. We pulled some decent pranks together.

Artman said:
I think Danger must be a spy (his knowledge of high speed aircraft and weapons), so he is pretty mysterious (we do know that he likes sheep in a very mysterious way).:biggrin:

I would hazard to guess that he is or was a Naval aviator.

Dngrsone said:
I would hazard to guess that he is or was a Naval aviator.
Yes, I recall him saying he flew several missions over Hanoi in one thread.

jimmyp all the way, don't get any more mysterious than my long lost brother.

zoobyshoe said:
Yes, I recall him saying he flew several missions over Hanoi in one thread.

His signature gave it away... I bet there's an interesting story behind that quote.