Uncovering the Strangest PF'er: A Mystery Unveiled!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, the strangest person around here is the person who is kind of mystery for you. They don't post often, but when they do, it's hard to understand what they're thinking. They're also very intelligent and seem to know women better than some straights.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Who's the strangest person around here? I mean a person who is kind of mystery for you! And why do you think s/he's strange?

Physics news on Phys.org
I am amazed of how strange I am! :smile:
The strangest thing is that I haven't got any reasons for why I think that..
Really weird, huh?

arildno said:
I am amazed of how strange I am! :smile:
The strangest thing is that I haven't got any reasons for why I think that..
Really weird, huh?
Arre you ready to hear the truth? you should promise not to get :grumpy: again!Ok?

I must ungrump myself first:
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Phew, good to get all that out of my system!
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I can't get :grumpy: again for some time now (oops, that was the last one, I promise)

I'll assume that I am the most mysterious figure on PF, since I don't post very often.

lmao@ venting the grump

Everyone here is strange, in there own ways. I tend to shy away from "normal" people.

Perhaps most "mysterious" would be a good category. That would be zoobyshoe. :smile:

:rofl: You're strange because you always delet or edit your posts after 10 minutes! Most of time I've seen your first post and I think there was nothing wrong with it but :eek: !
You stay here for 1 year and suddenly decide to talk about your gay's identity!
The strangest thing about you is that you know women even better than some straights!

Continue or cut it here? :uhh:

Lisa! said:
:rofl: You're strange because you always delet or edit your posts after 10 minutes! Most of time I've seen your first post and I think there was nothing wrong with it but :eek: !
You stay here for 1 year and suddenly decide to talk about your gay's identity!
The strangest thing about you is that you know women even better than some straights!

Continue or cut it here? :uhh:
Go on..:smile:

Evo said:
Perhaps most "mysterious" would be a good category. That would be zoobyshoe. :smile:
Are you kidding? I'm an open book.

The person I have the very hardest time getting a sense of is hitsquad. All I can glean from his posts is great intellect, but nothing about the personality. That's kind of interesting.

zoobyshoe said:
Written in encrypted code. :grumpy:

zoobyshoe said:

The person I have the very hardest time getting a sense of is hitsquad. All I can glean from his posts is great intellect, but nothing about the personality. That's kind of interesting.
I agree whole-heartedly. Hitsquad is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a.. um.. piece of bacon.. oh, dear, I just remembered - I need to go check on my shrimp kabobs on the hibachi. :eek:

arildno said:
Go on..:smile:
I'm afraid that you pretend to :smile: ! :wink:

Another strange thing is when you say "I'm sorry..." very seriously while you didn't say anything offensive. :bugeye: I mean you're joking but suddenly you get to be too serious!(I should give you an example to clarify what I mean!) :blushing:

Lisa! said:
I'm afraid that you pretend to :smile: ! :wink:

Another strange thing is when you say "I'm sorry..." very seriously while you didn't say anything offensive. :bugeye: I mean you're joking but suddenly you get to be too serious!(I should give you an example to clarify what I mean!) :blushing:
Well, I won't bite in a PM if you think that's a better place to air your view first..

Math Is Hard said:
I agree whole-heartedly. Hitsquad is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a.. um.. piece of bacon.. oh, dear, I just remembered - I need to go check on my shrimp kabobs on the hibachi. :eek:
Now my stomach is growling. Thanks.

Anyone with 0 posts. :tongue2:

Btw - I got voted 'most mysterious' at the end of high school.

Really? I got voted "worst dresser"

arildno said:
Well, I won't bite in a PM if you think that's a better place to air your view first..

I almost said whatever I thought about you! For sure I can't know you at all because we've not met each other and it's not a long time I know you! Now you think I must be crazy to comment on you since I don't know anything about you! I have to admit that I am!

Anyway I always like strange people and enjoy talking to them!I have to admit that I think people who're not mysterious or strange, aren't so clever! So when I say you're strange, I'm giving you a comliment!
You know I think we say someone is strange because we can't predict his reaction to events or somehow it's difficult to analyse his personality! Hope you wouldn't be offended by what I said about you. :blushing: Now don't you want to pay me back? :wink:

i am the most normal one here

Lisa! said:
I almost said whatever I thought about you! For sure I can't know you at all because we've not met each other and it's not a long time I know you! Now you think I must be crazy to comment on you since I don't know anything about you! I have to admit that I am!

Anyway I always like strange people and enjoy talking to them!I have to admit that I think people who're not mysterious or strange, aren't so clever! So when I say you're strange, I'm giving you a comliment!
You know I think we say someone is strange because we can't predict his reaction to events or somehow it's difficult to analyse his personality! Hope you wouldn't be offended by what I said about you. :blushing: Now don't you want to pay me back? :wink:
But I do not find you strange! :cry:
I find you delightfully, refreshingly normal and of sound intellect and good humour.(for a woman, that is..)
Hope you were not offended..

yourdadonapogostick said:
You are not at all normal!
Do you know what would happen if I put my old Dad on a pogo stick?
With his bad back and poor balance sense?
(Recently, he's even developed some trouble swallowing his food due to a persistent ache in his throat.)

And still, you urge me to do this. I don't get that; I love my dad, as a matter of fact.

Last edited:
arildno said:
I love my dad, as a matter of fact.
I hope that's not the gay version of an Oedipal complex.

arildno said:
But I do not find you strange! :cry:
I find you delightfully, refreshingly normal and of sound intellect and good humour.(for a woman, that is..)
Hope you were not offended..
:devil: :devil: So you're going to start a fight with me! :rofl:

You're the first person who says I'm not strange! Because almost everyone who meets me say you're strange! :cry: :cry: (Perhaps they can't believe someone would be too frank! And of course my appearance has an important role because I look like a quiet and nice girl and they don't expect a quiet girl to jest with them !)

Danger said:
I hope that's not the gay version of an Oedipal complex.
:blushing: :rofl:

As has always been said of gay men, I love my mother very much as well..

Since I'm posting something here would you all say me mysterious...?
Cause I've nothing to post, i just want to post something...
(ok, my sense of humour is bad enough,but still, doesn't it make me sound mysteriously...?)

yourdadonapogostick said:
No, you're just :confused: all the time! :wink:

arildno said:
:blushing: :rofl:

As has always been said of gay men, I love my mother very much as well..
GooD! I thought you hated all women in the world! :devil:

Your all mysterious to me because I've only seen your 'forum face'.

Throughout my whole life I've been classified as 'weird', 'odd' or 'mad' and I've always replied "I'm not weird I just think differently".

My peers find it odd to think about science. Whereas I think it's odd to go crazy watching football

I like it here. I wish I new people like you guys (an gals) outside the forum arena :wink:

The most mysterious/beautiful PF-er is laminatedevildoll

voila

marlon

marlon said:
The most mysterious/beautiful PF-er is laminatedevildoll,
voila,
marlon
If you intended to write something like that, you would get more attention from several people.

Emieno said:
If you intended to write something like that, you would get more attention from several people.
:rofl:

why ? :wink:

regards
marlon o:)

come on people, don't I even get on the ballet!? The nazi thing, the dress, the magic scene, my pretend engagement to someone possibly three times my age...

Smurf said:
come on people, don't I even get on the ballet!? The nazi thing, the dress, the magic scene, my pretend engagement to someone possibly three times my age...
Sorry, all of that is already being done. You need to come up with something new , man

marlon

marlon said:
Sorry, all of that is already being done. You need to come up with something new , man

marlon
Bah! Obviously you can't handle my strangeness.

(do you even know what I mean by half of those? :rolleyes: )

Smurf said:
(do you even know what I mean by half of those? :rolleyes: )

yes i do.

ahh, personal overestimation really is the common disease of our day and age :rolleyes:

Self love, the old natural opiate...vanity is definitely my favourite sin, Smurf it is so basic, self - love ,... :devil:

marlon, the humble one o:)