Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Textrium Of Existence

1. Mar 20, 2003 #1
    Existence is elusive and tantilizing for round headed carbon lumps. The textrium of existence centers around the shininess of this elusive covering. Existence is a textrium and it is not a textrium all at the same time. The proof of this can be found in the hyfig joppe shole.

This is all clear. My wonderment on these ideas is based on whether textriums are useful. At the same time I realise that it is textrimatic to claim it is so. Humor abound. This too becomes clear when you compare these 2 statements:

1)Abundance of light is problematic
    2)Abundance of light is problematic

The slight difference here becomes clear as "light" receives stress in the first and "is" receives stress in the second. The differences equate to why we cannot reductively understand the hyfig guf shoop when photon abundance is expressed and not expressed at the same time. The context of photon expression becomes essential.

Regardless, it is does not matter whether textriums are real or not. Even so, I would like to spend the next 8 long paragraphs explaining to you why they do exists anyway. I dare anyone to challenge my arguments on this. No challenge is needed as it really doesn't matter whether they exists or not and I will remind you of this if you dare.

The textriums of classical logic enfold to emcompass the hidden boundaries of anal retentiveness. All of this can clearly be proven by quoting some unknown bearded guy who lived 3 thousand years ago.They are always right you know.

Pop Pop little sprouts
    Eat it up and hear the shouts
    Textrium woe to the lonely sea
    One two three, I have to pee.

These words are the perfect expression of this concept, just in case there was any lingering confusion. And the rhyming scheme here is a clear demonstration of the elusiveness of the textriums of existence.

(next 7 paragraphs of dribble skipped)

Now let me invite you all to help me think on the Brashol stim of textrium. And PLEASE no one come in and ask what a textrium is. I don't have time for that childish western nonsense. Always trying to understand what the words mean. I will slap you with my propaganda if you do this and insult your puny intelligence.

The clarity of this essay has been designed for the western thinker. Anyone who cannot see this presentation for the textrium that it is, or disagrees in any way, is clearly entering with biased notions. The bearded guy 3 thousand years ago said so himself.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2003
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 21, 2003 #2
    Holy Cow!

Did you hear about the cow that jumped over the barbed wire fence? It was "utter destruction." Or, would that be udder paradox? Holy cow!

4. Mar 21, 2003 #3
    Why do I get the bizarre feeling that this is a mock thread :wink: .

Be careful, Fliption.

5. Mar 21, 2003 #4
    What? No Sense of humor? :smile:

6. Mar 21, 2003 #5

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Pardon me, but what is a tex---

OK, never mind.

7. Mar 21, 2003 #6

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

I humbly challenge your assertion that one will pee, one two three. Public restrooms are your theory’s wrinkle when men strain standing to manly tinkle.

8. Mar 21, 2003 #7
    Re: Re: The Textrium Of Existence

9. Mar 22, 2003 #8
    No, I thought it was hilarious. I read it three times, and couldn't stop laughing for a while (and I'm in a library, so that's not good).

10. Mar 22, 2003 #9

drag

Science Advisor

Greetings !

Well, Flipton, at least you can write very
    funny stuff...

Live long and prosper.

11. Mar 23, 2003 #10
    I hate to say it, but Fliption does have a point.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?