What Makes the Tiki Bar the Favorite Lounge for Members?

• Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box
In summary: Ummm, I love chicken enchiladas. When do you think it'll be ready? :tongue2:About an hour, come on over. Bring drinks. :tongue2:The Entertainment has a pretty good rack.Welcome to one of the favorite PF lounges--the Tiki Bar (moved from Philosophy to the new location in General Discussion). At the Tiki Bar members can enjoy exotic drinks and great entertainment. The Tiki Bar also offers fine dining or simply relax on the veranda and enjoy the view. Of course the favorite activity of all at the Tiki Bar is the comment box. We like to hear what members are thinking, so
Moonbear said:
Wow! SOS, I love what you've done with the place! Excellent lobster tank there. :approve: I think I'll put on my swimsuit and head down to that pool (or is it swimsuit optional?)
Thanks! As always I will be sporting my matching support hose and suit assemble. :tongue:
yomamma said:
OMG! I'm blind!
It appears you sat on your glasses. :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
Unfortunately alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia. :frown: It's going to be a dry tiki bar. :tongue: But it is a very cool hotel. :approve:

OH NO, they've arrested Moonbear! We're going to have to break her out of jail. :bugeye:

Evo said:
OH NO, they've arrested Moonbear! We're going to have to break her out of jail. :bugeye:
:cry: When they showed up with the handcuffs, I thought someone hired a male stripper for me, so I went along with it. :cry: Get me out of here! ...or send me that stripper. :biggrin:

Don't worry Moonbear, we're coming! Luckily SOS had the foresight to bring the Tiki Mobile along. (The male stripper is at the wheel)

All right we're going in, yes, through the wall!

Stand back Moonbear and prepare to board as soon as we get inside.

Attachments

• tiki mobile.jpg
    tiki mobile.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 436
*crouches into far corner and covers ears* Bring on my stripper! :biggrin:

clakita clakita clakita

***CRASH***

Quick MB, jump into Fernando's lap!

Step on it Fernando!

Fernando! :blushing: Quit groping Moonbear and get us out of here!

clakita clakita clakita

We made it! Quick, back to the Tiki Bar and to the safety of International waters.

Evo said:
Now that's what I call service! :biggrin:

Fernando! :blushing: Quit groping Moonbear and get us out of here!
No, it's quite alright, no need to stop, as long as I'm allowed to grope back. :blushing: :biggrin:

SOS, thanks for the complimentary stay. Now regarding a guest - got any recommendations. :biggrin:

As for alcohol, I believe the hotel is in Dubai, so alcohol for non-Muslims is OK.

Otherwise we smuggle it in. :biggrin: o:)

We always have plenty of beverages in stock, thanks to Brewnog. The Tiki Bar & Hotel is on an oil rig type of platform (that's artificial turf you see there).
Evo said:
A lap dance while he's driving? Fernando rocks! (Evo, where do you find these great guys?) Since the current Captain nearly docked at the wrong port, perhaps we should make Fernando the new Captain of the floating Tiki Bar & Hotel?

SOS2008 said:
Since the current Captain nearly docked at the wrong port, perhaps we should make Fernando the new Captain of the floating Tiki Bar & Hotel?
I second the motion! :biggrin: :blushing:

Evo said:
Don't worry Moonbear, we're coming! Luckily SOS had the foresight to bring the Tiki Mobile along. (The male stripper is at the wheel)

Moonbear said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo

Now that's what I call service!

Quote:
Fernando! Quit groping Moonbear and get us out of here!

No, it's quite alright, no need to stop, as long as I'm allowed to grope back.

SOS2008 said:
A lap dance while he's driving? Fernando rocks! (Evo, where do you find these great guys?)

...I clearly chose to check out the Tiki Bar at the wrong time.
:uhh:

I think it is just the reaction to Wolram's Goodbye prank. :rolleyes:

The sisterhood took it pretty hard.

Wolram is one of kind. And Danger is the other one. :biggrin:

SOS said:
Thanks! As always I will be sporting my matching support hose and suit assemble.
Oh... hmmmm where have those spy satalite photo's gone... ah here we are...
http://img221.echo.cx/img221/2747/scan0001edited9sq.jpg

TheStatutoryApe said:
Oh... hmmmm where have those spy satalite photo's gone... ah here we are...
:blushing: So, what must I pay to have these destroyed? :uhh:

so...what ever happened to the tiki bar...?

yomamma said:
so...what ever happened to the tiki bar...?
Obviously I was blackmailed. :cry:

why did it die?

i'm old enough to drink in the tiki bar now, and no one is here anymore...:mad: :cry: :cry:

what drinks are available these days?

milk and juice!:tongue2:

the service around here stinks.

We need a new TCK, since the mods took away our last one, this thread should do fine :approve:

The Earth orbiting Tiki bar 2 is all most ready, it just needs some work on the replicators and artficial gravity generator, the hard light hollogram projectors are working ok but the transporter is problomatic.

Aah, yes..the Tiki bar..
We shared a few drinks here in old times, wollie, didn't we?

arildno said:
Aah, yes..the Tiki bar..
We shared a few drinks here in old times, wollie, didn't we?

Yep, so many drinks in fact that you all most seemed attractive,
it was lucky for me that Evo and MIH walked into the bar just at the right time, great talking to you though, but i did not understand why a pie should be squared :confused:

We haven't been hitting the new users with the dead fish?

SOS2008 said:
:blushing: So, what must I pay to have these destroyed? :uhh:
Far too late for that, my dear. They're on my HD (3 of them, in fact). For some reason that I haven't yet figured out, when I Photoshopped the black rectangles out, the bikini went with them. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Mk said:
We haven't been hitting the new users with the dead fish?
It's that damned new strain of genetically enhanced fish. The bastards just won't die. :grumpy:

I think SOS left GD...

...how, I do not know

Back