How Can We Save the Failing Tiki Bar?

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Failing
In summary, the group needs to raise money through various means such as selling pot suckers, entering contests, creating a new drink, and holding auditions for a TV commercial. They also plan to use endorsements from famous people in their advertising.
JamesU
Gold Member
we need to sell some more pot suckers!
*paces back and forth like in an earlier moonbear post*

SOS! I need ou to enter the national weelchair wheelies contest for $50,000!
Astronuc! I need you to mix the best drink ever, even more powerful than flying zoobies! then sell the rights to it's secret formula for at least $20,000
Moonbear! create some weird and cool biology experament that will change the world! we will advertise it with the tiki bar!
Danger, zoobie! I need you to go door-to-door and sell pot suckers until we raise at least $1,000.
As for me, I'll hold auditions for the tiki bar's new TV commercial featuring some endorsements from lots of famous people!

good luck...

Physics news on Phys.org
Famous people? You mean like Stephen Hawking?

I've been trying to keep the bar going. I saved it from page 2 earlier this afternoon.

stephen hawking is not only in our commercial, he's also entering the wheelchair wheelies with SOS.

i'd buy some drinks but I'm not old enough. :cry:

1. Why is the tiki bar failing?

The tiki bar may be failing due to a variety of reasons, such as poor management, lack of marketing, or a decline in customer interest. It is important to analyze the situation and identify the root cause in order to take appropriate actions to turn things around.

2. What can be done to save the failing tiki bar?

There are several steps that can be taken to save a failing tiki bar. These may include conducting market research to understand customer preferences, revamping the menu and overall concept, implementing effective marketing strategies, and improving customer service. It may also be helpful to seek the advice of a business consultant or seek partnerships with other successful businesses in the industry.

3. Is it too late to save the tiki bar?

It is never too late to save a failing tiki bar. With the right strategies and actions, it is possible to turn things around and make the tiki bar successful again. However, it is important to act quickly and make necessary changes in order to prevent any further decline in the business.

4. Can the tiki bar be rebranded to attract more customers?

Rebranding can be a useful strategy for a failing tiki bar. It involves changing the overall image, concept, and marketing approach of the business in order to appeal to a new target audience. This can help attract more customers and revitalize the business.

5. What steps can be taken to prevent the tiki bar from failing in the future?

To prevent the tiki bar from failing in the future, it is important to constantly assess the business and make necessary changes. This may include regularly updating the menu and concept, staying updated on industry trends, maintaining good relationships with customers, and continuously monitoring and improving the overall operations of the business.