The Truth

• Thread starter logastro
  • Start date
Sorry yeah forgot
Sex , always within the right relationship

Totally discoverment of another ONE

Originally posted by logastro
Can we not wait long enough till the 5th dimension is a proven fact,
We will never find it looking through the other four, forever searching , at least it'll keep some occupied till there lonely death , maybe death is merely a door that slams ?o?p?e?n? on you , but for some reason only then you realise it had windows , and all this "time" you could have looked through from a distance .

Tips to move on to ones 5th dimension
*1 Sleep - Dreams , total relaxation of the mind
Stop thinking , Let It Go
*2 Meditation - Visions , total overthinking outside ones mind
Realise in comparison to infinite you're 3 dimentions are next to nothing
Your life in eternity in practically non existance
There has to be something bigger
*3 Sex - Sex - The orgie of energy of two spiritual beings coming
together and harmonising rythmically as one, extreme
indulgance of heat sensation . Is sex not sweet music?

Originally post by good old Russ

"Spirituality and science do not belong in the same sentence (oops). Einstein's theory has nothing to do with sprituality and telekenisis has not been shown to be scientifically valid."

True his theory may not have anything to do with sprituality or telekenisis , well it may ,but you would definately have to say it didn't if you've all ready throw the whole "sprituality" thing out the window

I dont want to read as some Eistein fanatic (that may have stalked him if he were still alive) or anything but I Must Quote again , and definatly not the last time, someone who I obviously admire from a different angle

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is
blind."
Einstien and I know something you don't know, go explore that side
of a geniuses mind.

"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

Eistein was violinist , how different the world would be if he had chosen musicianship over physicianess

Love Me

By the way The title The Truth , stupidist title ever
Theres only one truth , and all this stuff hardly matters and is definatly not it

Love Me again

*Hello, this is Logastro's Sanity, and I have left the building.*

Can we not wait long enough till the 5th dimension is a proven fact,
We will never find it looking through the other four, forever searching , at least it'll keep some occupied till there lonely death , maybe death is merely a door that slams ?o?p?e?n? on you , but for some reason only then you realise it had windows , and all this "time" you could have looked through from a distance .

Tips to move on to ones 5th dimension
*1 Sleep - Dreams , total relaxation of the mind
Stop thinking , Let It Go
*2 Meditation - Visions , total overthinking outside ones mind
Realise in comparison to infinite you're 3 dimentions are next to nothing
Your life in eternity in practically non existance
There has to be something bigger
*3 Sex - Sex - The orgie of energy of two spiritual beings coming
together and harmonising rythmically as one, extreme
indulgance of heat sensation . Is sex not sweet music?

Originally post by good old Russ

"Spirituality and science do not belong in the same sentence (oops). Einstein's theory has nothing to do with sprituality and telekenisis has not been shown to be scientifically valid."

True his theory may not have anything to do with sprituality or telekenisis , well it may ,but you would definately have to say it didn't if you've all ready throw the whole "sprituality" thing out the window

I dont want to read as some Eistein fanatic (that may have stalked him if he were still alive) or anything but I Must Quote again , and definatly not the last time, someone who I obviously admire from a different angle

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is
blind."
Einstien and I know something you don't know, go explore that side
of a geniuses mind.

"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

Eistein was violinist , how different the world would be if he had chosen musicianship over physicianess

Love Me

By the way The title The Truth , stupidist title ever
Theres only one truth , and all this stuff hardly matters and is definatly not it

Love Me again
Yeah well the occult didn't help Hitler win the battle of Britain, and it won't help you look less incompetent.

tidy moustache but,..

but ... , ... , the occult , what the ,?, that stuffs whichcraft , stay away from that man - you , John Edwards and your occultic ways shall go wanting

but ... , ... , the occult , what the ,?, that stuffs whichcraft , stay away from that man - you , John Edwards and your occultic ways shall go wanting
The occult has taught for thousands of years that the universe was made up of energy vibrations. Now science seems to match these occult teachings.

See this extensive article which explains the wave structure of matter. http://www.quantummatter.com/mwolff/body_point.html

Also, See this related thread.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13768&perpage=12&pagenumber=2

Last edited:
After reading Logastro's recent posts, I came to a realization. As a result, I sincerely apologize for any stupid newbie comments I have made since I joined the forum.

To Logastro - I know you're trying to sound all postulative and thinking in ways that no one has ever thought before, but give it up man. The debate started out with some substance but now you're just desperately holding onto what you used to believe in order to prove your worth. We all see it, and we don't care about that. Start a new thread and we look at it with a new mind, so don't linger on one failed idea. Think of something new. You have a very creative mind.

ROFL - this is the funniest theory I've read today, thanks for sharing

russ_watters
Mentor
Originally posted by Pergatory
After reading Logastro's recent posts, I came to a realization. As a result, I sincerely apologize for any stupid newbie comments I have made since I joined the forum.
Its all good - a decent attitude, a little bit of an open mind, and a willingness to learn is all you need to do well here. Stupid newbie commens? Pffft - I say something stupid here every day.

Originally posted by russ_watters
I say something stupid here every day.
according to conservative estimates:wink:

Well, having listened to this discussion I suppose it could be said that everything has a vibrational aspect.
After all, zero-degree's Kelvin has never been(nor expected to be) experimentally achievable, and has never been observed in nature.
Given that, I suppose that most(if not all) everything has a vibrational component to its existance.
I further assume that when you mention "sound", you are referring to generalized vibration, not specific to the common phenomenon of sound as we are most accustomed to(requiring a physical medium to propagate).
If that's the case well, OK, most would agree and have known that for a long time. Nothing new.
Does gravity have a frequency? Probably so, since everything else seems to. As you may know, experiments have and will be underway to determine this. Or perhaps gravity is a fundamental "flat-line". Who knows? I quess time and experimentation will tell the story.
Your "theory" seems more of an ideology than a scientific theory, as you have clearly failed to establish an environment of testability, and offering nothing new to our current understanding, conjectures or endeavors; as if your are trying to get others to believe in something simply because you say it is so, offering no new real values for others to maturely examine.