The ugliest thing I ever saw

  • #26
Danger
Gold Member
9,608
244
2CentsWorth said:
Maybe make ammends by working at the cucumber factory?
Just make sure you're careful in there, and watch where you're going. If they're anything like the blind lesbians in the fish market, those nuns'll trample you to death.
 
  • #27
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
174
Re Moonbear: Yes, I should have mentioned that the large rat in the center is pregnant.
 
  • #28
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Moonbear said:
:mad: Okay sisters, which method should we use for torturing this one? I think Hypatia brought up the topic of boiling in oil recently. I don't think we've done that one yet. :devil:
Skip the tourture. I've just cleaned my bazooka. Wanna test it out? :biggrin:
 
  • #29
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
Tsu said:
Skip the tourture. I've just cleaned my bazooka. Wanna test it out? :biggrin:
Yes, please!! Teach me how to use it?
 
  • #30
Danger
Gold Member
9,608
244
Math Is Hard said:
Yes, please!! Teach me how to use it?
Down, girl! It's not what you think... :biggrin:
 
  • #31
cronxeh
Gold Member
961
10
what the... HEY.. is that what you Canadians call a bazooka now?!
 
  • #32
Danger
Gold Member
9,608
244
cronxeh said:
what the... HEY.. is that what you Canadians call a bazooka now?!
No, not us. I figured, from MIH's enthusiastic reaction, that she misunderstood. I forgot about her being a Texan though; I suppose she could get that excited over a weapon... :rolleyes:
 
  • #33
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Math Is Hard said:
Yes, please!! Teach me how to use it?
Okey Dokey! First, open the car door (yes, that's your bazooka mounted on the roof :biggrin:) and sit in the drivers seat. See that little glowing dial next to th CD player? Push the buttons on the edge of the dial (up, down, left, right) until what you want to blow away is in your 'sights' (see camera to the right of the dial). Then just push the little button in the middle of the dial and hang on to that steering wheel!! - especially if you're using it on that gas-guzzling SUV in front of you on the freeway! :biggrin: (thanks for overusing a limited resource and jacking up the prices again!! :grumpy: ya big BOZO!! Push the button NOW, Math! /rant :biggrin: :rofl: ) Now, if you're not driving during use, you don't REALLY have to worry about hanging on to the steering wheel. But it's a good habit to get into... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
  • #34
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Danger said:
No, not us. I figured, from MIH's enthusiastic reaction, that she misunderstood. I forgot about her being a Texan though; I suppose she could get that excited over a weapon... :rolleyes:
Oh, yes. We of The Sisterhood LOVE our weapons. :biggrin: :wink:
 
  • #35
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
This is SO awesome!! Yee haw! I don't know who to aim at first.

Thanks, Tsu! Dang, I love the way you've tricked out the RV!!
HONK! HONK!!!!HONK!!!! HONK!!!!

Hey, mo fo! Cutting me off was a very bad choice!!! See you in hell, tough guy!!!! :devil: :cool: heh hehe ...

shhooomm ......BLLAMMMM!!!
 
  • #36
Danger
Gold Member
9,608
244
Tsu said:
Oh, yes. We of The Sisterhood LOVE our weapons. :biggrin: :wink:
And I used to just love you for your body... :wink:
 
  • #37
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
51
Math Is Hard said:
This is SO awesome!! Yee haw! I don't know who to aim at first.

Thanks, Tsu! Dang, I love the way you've tricked out the RV!!
HONK! HONK!!!!HONK!!!! HONK!!!!

Hey, mo fo! Cutting me off was a very bad choice!!! See you in hell, tough guy!!!! :devil: :cool: heh hehe ...

shhooomm ......BLLAMMMM!!!
Yee haaaaw!!!! *high fives MIH* Good one sis! Oh, look, there's that a$$ in the BMW convertible weaving around all the other cars like he owns the road! You drive, I'm working the bazooka controls this time!

shhooomm ......BLLAMMMM!!!

:biggrin: Wooo hoooo hoooo!!!!
 
  • #38
Danger
Gold Member
9,608
244
Tsu said:
Oh, yes. We of The Sisterhood LOVE our weapons. :biggrin: :wink:
Did I mention that I design weapons? :biggrin:
 
  • #39
Danger said:
Did I mention that I design weapons? :biggrin:
Heat-seeking anti-RV type weapons? Yes, but what about the spiral-escalation MAD theory? I think I'm just going to head to the bar...
 
  • #40
356
2
*grumble* mor.nic.. little......stu.id.....am.rica.s.....can..ian...lapd.g....*mumble mumble*
 
  • #41
Danger
Gold Member
9,608
244
2CentsWorth said:
Heat-seeking anti-RV type weapons? Yes, but what about the spiral-escalation MAD theory? I think I'm just going to head to the bar...
I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty certain that the farthest we can take it is suitcase nukes. I don't have antimatter production facilities.
 
  • #42
Danger
Gold Member
9,608
244
Smurf said:
*grumble* mor.nic.. little......stu.id.....am.rica.s.....can..ian...lapd.g....*mumble mumble*
Spit that out and speak English, son.
 
  • #43
Danger said:
I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty certain that the farthest we can take it is suitcase nukes. I don't have antimatter production facilities.
Anything has got to be better than the cucumber factory, or slinking about in damn weeds...well except the bar still looks pretty good...
 
  • #44
Danger
Gold Member
9,608
244
2CentsWorth said:
the bar still looks pretty good...
If you can still see it, you haven't been there long enough.
 

Related Threads for: The ugliest thing I ever saw

Replies
3
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
23
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
4K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
31
Views
7K
Replies
20
Views
3K
Top