What is the ugliest animal according to National Geographic?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, the National Geographic magazine shows a picture of a naked mole rat. This is an ugly and pathetic looking animal. Some people didn't spot the article online but found another image that better conveyed the idea. There are other favorite animals that we have not mentioned yet.
Tsu said:
Oh, yes. We of The Sisterhood LOVE our weapons. :biggrin: :wink:
And I used to just love you for your body... :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
This is SO awesome! Yee haw! I don't know who to aim at first.

Thanks, Tsu! Dang, I love the way you've tricked out the RV!
HONK! HONK!HONK! HONK!

Hey, mo fo! Cutting me off was a very bad choice! See you in hell, tough guy! :devil: :cool: heh hehe ...

shhooomm ...BLLAMMMM!

Yee haaaaw! *high fives MIH* Good one sis! Oh, look, there's that a$$ in the BMW convertible weaving around all the other cars like he owns the road! You drive, I'm working the bazooka controls this time!

shhooomm ...BLLAMMMM!

:biggrin: Wooo hoooo hoooo!

Tsu said:
Oh, yes. We of The Sisterhood LOVE our weapons. :biggrin: :wink:
Did I mention that I design weapons? :biggrin:

Danger said:
Did I mention that I design weapons? :biggrin:
Heat-seeking anti-RV type weapons? Yes, but what about the spiral-escalation MAD theory? I think I'm just going to head to the bar...

*grumble* mor.nic.. little...stu.id...am.rica.s...can..ian...lapd.g...*mumble mumble*

2CentsWorth said:
Heat-seeking anti-RV type weapons? Yes, but what about the spiral-escalation MAD theory? I think I'm just going to head to the bar...
I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty certain that the farthest we can take it is suitcase nukes. I don't have antimatter production facilities.

Smurf said:
*grumble* mor.nic.. little...stu.id...am.rica.s...can..ian...lapd.g...*mumble mumble*
Spit that out and speak English, son.

Danger said:
I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty certain that the farthest we can take it is suitcase nukes. I don't have antimatter production facilities.
Anything has got to be better than the cucumber factory, or slinking about in damn weeds...well except the bar still looks pretty good...

2CentsWorth said:
the bar still looks pretty good...
If you can still see it, you haven't been there long enough.

Back