The Ultimate Engineer Joke (18+ only)

• Thread starter KillaMarcilla
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Engineer
It seems like this conversation took an unexpected turn with the Engineer's inappropriate joke. The Physicist and Mathematician were trying to prove that all odd numbers are prime, but the Engineer's joke threw everyone off. In summary, the conversation started off with a math problem but ended in confusion and discomfort due to an inappropriate joke.
KillaMarcilla
Well, my friends.. if I get banned, know that it was fun (and I'll be back with a different name)

So a Physicist, a Mathematician, and an Engineer are all asked to prove that all odd numbers are prime

The Physicist says "1 is prime, 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime.. Given the overwhelming experimental evidence, it's clear that all odd numbers are prime"

The Mathematician says "1 is prime (more or less), 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, and the rest go by a simple inductive proof"

The Engineer then says "Hold on, I'll prove that all odd numbers are prime once I get my dick out of this small child"

Physics news on Phys.org
I've heard this joke and it didn't end that way. I usually hang with sane people. Do all your jokes end that way?

I think that i speak for most of the people here when i say "What the hell?"
-HBar

Originally posted by HBar
I think that i speak for most of the people here when i say "What the hell?"
-HBar

Took the words right out of my mouth!

1. What is "The Ultimate Engineer Joke"?

"The Ultimate Engineer Joke" is a popular joke among engineers that is often shared among colleagues or at engineering conferences. It is a joke that plays on the stereotypical characteristics of engineers and their love for solving complex problems and attention to detail.

2. Can you tell the joke here?

Due to the mature content of the joke, it is not appropriate for me to share it. However, a quick search online will bring up various versions of the joke.

3. Why is this joke only suitable for adults?

This joke is considered 18+ only because it contains mature themes and language that may not be suitable for younger audiences. It is important to be mindful and respectful of others' sensitivities when sharing jokes or other content.

4. Is this joke offensive to engineers?

The humor in this joke is based on stereotypes and can be seen as offensive to some engineers. It is important to be aware of your audience and their sense of humor before sharing this joke. It is always best to use discretion and avoid potentially offensive jokes.

5. Can you explain the science behind why this joke is funny?

As a scientist, I cannot explain the humor behind this joke as it is subjective and varies from person to person. However, it is believed that the joke is funny because it pokes fun at the common traits and behaviors of engineers in a lighthearted manner.