The Unified Field

Originally posted by onycho
-
REALITIES of ONYCHO

1) Fifth dimension (not perceivable by human observation)
2) Singularity (time as we see it is non-existent)
3) Free-will (the ability of whatever comprises each persons awareness to choose a path to follow)
4) Prime Force (unknown Designer and
Hi Onycho

1) The fifth dimension is not physicallly --i.e. instrumentally-- meterable by human observation but is abstractally --i.e.conceptualisble-- ponderable.

2) Singularity is the inside of a finite whole --a black (w)hole in physics and cosmology--
that we have access to via the the 2-D surface --i.e. the event horison-- and is confirmed in by Jacob Bekesteins "Law" which is stated as;

"With ervery horizon that forms a boundary seperating an observer from a region whcih is hidden from them, there is asssociated and entropy whcih mesaures the amount of information whcih is idden behind it. This entropy is always proportianal to the area of the horizon"

This in my view is equvalent to;

four times pi times the radius squared equals the event horizon of the whole being considered. The whole can be any whole that is trasnposed as a sphere or polyhedron.

See Archimedes dicovery of such via the cubo-octahedron.

3) The free-will ability of each individuals path chosen is limited. There are physical laws that no matter how much free-wiil and individual may have the path desired will not always be available.

Free-will then becomes the ability to see options and choose from those options.

4) The quasi(semi)-physcial prime force --i.e. the essence-- is icosahedral geodesci gravity integrated by no less than 30 gravitons.

Electromagnetic radiation --i.e. a maximally dispersed photon a.k.a. its wave form-- follows these icosahedral geosdesic pathways.

In a sense a maximally dispersed photon becomes gravity ans is not being pushed from point A electron to point B electron but being pulled on these wave-linear geodesic pathways.

Perahps the key differrence is that radiation is following the convace inner-side and slower --speed of radiation-- of the pathway whereas gravitons ar following the outer convex-side and faster --a fraction beyond the speed-of-radiation-- of the same pathway.

Rybo