The Urban Ninja

  • Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
1,894
3
Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

JamesU
Gold Member
732
3
:rofl: funny
 
113
1
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
1,894
3
yep, that was very funny.
 
JamesU
Gold Member
732
3
I saw like a 5 minute long screaming video like thet. if I find the link, I'll post it here.
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Was I the only one waiting for one of those people to pull out their gun?
 
310
2
honestrosewater said:
Was I the only one waiting for one of those people to pull out their gun?
pffft. YANKS!
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Smurf said:
pffft. YANKS!
Well, if you jump out of the bushes at people enough times... and hellllooo - dressing like a Middle Eastern terrorist doesn't help either. :rolleyes: (And don't pretend you don't know what I mean.)
 
310
2
honestrosewater said:
Well, if you jump out of the bushes at people enough times... and hellllooo - dressing like a Middle Eastern terrorist doesn't help either. :rolleyes: (And don't pretend you don't know what I mean.)
Oh I wasn't going to pretend I don't know what you mean. I was just going to disagree with you completely.

...
...

And I still am:
-That is not middle eastern garments
-When was the last time a terrorist 'jumped out' at his target.????
-No one gets shot in Canada for merely jumping out at someone unless it's done by an American. (I imagine it's the same in almost every other western country too)
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Smurf said:
And I still am:
-That is not middle eastern garments
I said Middle Eastern terrorist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:NickBergandFiveMen.JPG
-When was the last time a terrorist 'jumped out' at his target.????
:rofl: Yes, I know when someone jumps out of a tree at me, the first thing I think is: hm, he must not be a terrorist, when was the last time they jumped out of a tree at someone? :rolleyes: But then I remember this terrorist in a tree.
-No one gets shot in Canada for merely jumping out at someone unless it's done by an American. (I imagine it's the same in almost every other western country too)
Oh, was that in Canada?
I didn't mean he should be shot, BTW, I was just kind of expecting it.
 
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,854
14
Middle eastern terrorists dont normally run around in LAYERED BLACK CLOTHING lol :P
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Pengwuino said:
Middle eastern terrorists dont normally run around in LAYERED BLACK CLOTHING lol :P
:bugeye: Did you look at the pictures?! Yes, fine, they probably don't dress that way in public, but hello, you're thinking too much. Try to think like someone who carries a gun on their walk in the park.
 
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,854
14
haha well if you wanna think like that, anyone who jumps out of the bush is going to get shot
 
310
2
honestrosewater said:
Oh, was that in Canada?
I didn't mean he should be shot, BTW, I was just kind of expecting it.
I don't know, I was providing a basis for comparison to justify my 'Yanks!' comment.
:bugeye: Did you look at the pictures?! Yes, fine, they probably don't dress that way in public, but hello, you're thinking too much. Try to think like someone who carries a gun on their walk in the park.
Again, in Canada no one carries a gun on them for a walk in the park.

Plus, most of them would think of 'ninja' before 'terrorist', I know I would. The fact that he might resemble a terrorist didn't even cross my mind watching that video.
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Pengwuino said:
haha well if you wanna think like that, anyone who jumps out of the bush is going to get shot
... unless they're naked. Who shoots naked people?
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Smurf said:
Plus, most of them would think of 'ninja' before 'terrorist', I know I would. The fact that he might resemble a terrorist didn't even cross my mind watching that video.
What, you've never heard of ninja terrorists?
 
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,854
14
honestrosewater said:
... unless they're naked. Who shoots naked people?
I sure as hell will :devil:
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Pengwuino said:
I sure as hell will :devil:
I guess I should warn Moonbear not invite you to next year's NAKED party...
 
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,854
14
Well, whos gonna be there? ;)
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Pengwuino said:
Well, whos gonna be there? ;)
Um, I think it's in Canada, so...
 
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,854
14
Answer my question :D
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Canadians? Who do you want to be there?
 
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,854
14
hot chicks

im a guy, should the questin answer itself :D

Im still watching this hilarious ninja video
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
Pengwuino said:
hot chicks

im a guy, should the questin answer itself :D
Fair enough. There will be lots of hot chicks there.
Im still watching this hilarious ninja video
Pfft. My brother and his friends used to make movies sooo much funnier than that. Hm, none of them are on his website yet. There's a comic they made. http://www.jasonrawley.com/jedicomic.html
It was their first attempt at a comic. I think it's funny. Whatever, don't say anything mean. He's my older brother, but I'll still hurt you. :mad:
(I know, the navigation is annoying, I told him.)
 

Related Threads for: The Urban Ninja

  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
15K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
6K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
737
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
27
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
14
Views
2K
Replies
3
Views
4K
Replies
14
Views
5K
Top