Astonishing Feats of Kinesis: Hayabusa

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
In summary: It was their first attempt at a comic. I think it's funny. Whatever, don't say anything mean. He's my older brother, but I'll still hurt you. :mad:
Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: funny

HAHAHAHAHA.. That was great!

It reminds me of this: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/screamscare.html

Knavish said:
HAHAHAHAHA.. That was great!

It reminds me of this: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/screamscare.html
:rofl: just as good!

yep, that was very funny.

I saw like a 5 minute long screaming video like thet. if I find the link, I'll post it here.

Was I the only one waiting for one of those people to pull out their gun?

honestrosewater said:
Was I the only one waiting for one of those people to pull out their gun?
pffft. YANKS!

Smurf said:
pffft. YANKS!
Well, if you jump out of the bushes at people enough times... and hellllooo - dressing like a Middle Eastern terrorist doesn't help either. :rolleyes: (And don't pretend you don't know what I mean.)

honestrosewater said:
Well, if you jump out of the bushes at people enough times... and hellllooo - dressing like a Middle Eastern terrorist doesn't help either. :rolleyes: (And don't pretend you don't know what I mean.)
Oh I wasn't going to pretend I don't know what you mean. I was just going to disagree with you completely.

And I still am:
-That is not middle eastern garments
-When was the last time a terrorist 'jumped out' at his target.?
-No one gets shot in Canada for merely jumping out at someone unless it's done by an American. (I imagine it's the same in almost every other western country too)

Smurf said:
And I still am:
-That is not middle eastern garments
I said Middle Eastern terrorist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:NickBergandFiveMen.JPG
-When was the last time a terrorist 'jumped out' at his target.?
:rofl: Yes, I know when someone jumps out of a tree at me, the first thing I think is: hm, he must not be a terrorist, when was the last time they jumped out of a tree at someone? :rolleyes: But then I remember this terrorist in a tree.
-No one gets shot in Canada for merely jumping out at someone unless it's done by an American. (I imagine it's the same in almost every other western country too)
Oh, was that in Canada?
I didn't mean he should be shot, BTW, I was just kind of expecting it.

Middle eastern terrorists don't normally run around in LAYERED BLACK CLOTHING lol :P

Pengwuino said:
Middle eastern terrorists don't normally run around in LAYERED BLACK CLOTHING lol :P
:bugeye: Did you look at the pictures?! Yes, fine, they probably don't dress that way in public, but hello, you're thinking too much. Try to think like someone who carries a gun on their walk in the park.

haha well if you want to think like that, anyone who jumps out of the bush is going to get shot

honestrosewater said:
Oh, was that in Canada?
I didn't mean he should be shot, BTW, I was just kind of expecting it.
I don't know, I was providing a basis for comparison to justify my 'Yanks!' comment.
:bugeye: Did you look at the pictures?! Yes, fine, they probably don't dress that way in public, but hello, you're thinking too much. Try to think like someone who carries a gun on their walk in the park.
Again, in Canada no one carries a gun on them for a walk in the park.

Plus, most of them would think of 'ninja' before 'terrorist', I know I would. The fact that he might resemble a terrorist didn't even cross my mind watching that video.

Pengwuino said:
haha well if you want to think like that, anyone who jumps out of the bush is going to get shot
... unless they're naked. Who shoots naked people?

Smurf said:
Plus, most of them would think of 'ninja' before 'terrorist', I know I would. The fact that he might resemble a terrorist didn't even cross my mind watching that video.
What, you've never heard of ninja terrorists?

honestrosewater said:
... unless they're naked. Who shoots naked people?

I sure as hell will :devil:

Pengwuino said:
I sure as hell will :devil:
I guess I should warn Moonbear not invite you to next year's NAKED party...

Well, whos going to be there? ;)

Pengwuino said:
Well, whos going to be there? ;)
Um, I think it's in Canada, so...

Answer my question :D

Canadians? Who do you want to be there?

hot chicks

im a guy, should the questin answer itself :D

Im still watching this hilarious ninja video

Pengwuino said:
hot chicks

im a guy, should the questin answer itself :D
Fair enough. There will be lots of hot chicks there.
Im still watching this hilarious ninja video
Pfft. My brother and his friends used to make movies sooo much funnier than that. Hm, none of them are on his website yet. There's a comic they made. http://www.jasonrawley.com/jedicomic.html
It was their first attempt at a comic. I think it's funny. Whatever, don't say anything mean. He's my older brother, but I'll still hurt you. :mad:
(I know, the navigation is annoying, I told him.)

1. What is "Astonishing Feats of Kinesis: Hayabusa"?

"Astonishing Feats of Kinesis: Hayabusa" is a scientific study and research project that investigates the abilities and limitations of telekinesis, also known as psychokinesis, through the use of the Hayabusa spacecraft.

2. How does the Hayabusa spacecraft demonstrate telekinesis?

The Hayabusa spacecraft has been equipped with special sensors and instruments that are able to measure and record any changes in movement or position caused by telekinesis. These measurements are then analyzed by scientists to determine the effectiveness of telekinesis in manipulating the spacecraft.

3. What have scientists discovered through the "Astonishing Feats of Kinesis: Hayabusa" project?

So far, scientists have found that telekinesis does have an effect on the Hayabusa spacecraft, but the degree of influence is limited and inconsistent. This suggests that while telekinesis may be a real phenomenon, it is not as powerful or reliable as previously believed.

4. How is the "Astonishing Feats of Kinesis: Hayabusa" project conducted?

The project is conducted in a controlled environment, with trained individuals using their telekinetic abilities to attempt to manipulate the Hayabusa spacecraft. The results are then compared to control experiments where no telekinetic influence is present. This helps to ensure the accuracy and validity of the findings.

5. What are the potential implications of the "Astonishing Feats of Kinesis: Hayabusa" project?

The project may have significant implications for our understanding of the human mind and its potential capabilities. It also has the potential to inspire further research and exploration into the field of telekinesis and its possible applications.