Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!

• Thread starter Dr.Mobius
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary: Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls II, indie games like Braid and Limbo, etc.In summary, the person enjoys playing video games and is open to discussing them with others.
My favorite games are/were

Medieval Total War I & II, Empire Total War, Civilization 4, Sim City 4, Railroad Tycoon 3 & Railroads!, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3...
...and an oldie but goldie: Hidden & Dangerous II. Just lovely.
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II was also an excellent game IMO.
Hegemonia was also a space opera game I really liked.
And the two first Knights of the Old Republic were good.

I don't play games very much anymore.

EDIT: Forgot Colin McRae Rally, very fun. Me and my friend bought a computer steering wheel and gas/brake pedals just for playing this game.

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" is to provide a platform for people of all skill levels to engage in discussions about video games. It aims to create a welcoming and inclusive community for gamers to share their thoughts, experiences, and insights about various video games.</p><h2>2. Who can participate in discussions on "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!"?</h2><p>Anyone who is interested in video games can participate in discussions on "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" There are no restrictions based on age, gender, skill level, or any other factor. The platform is open to all individuals who are respectful and contribute positively to the community.</p><h2>3. What types of discussions can I expect to find on "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!"?</h2><p>"Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" hosts a wide range of discussions related to video games, including game reviews, recommendations, tips and tricks, industry news, and more. Users are also encouraged to start their own discussions and share their favorite games, genres, and experiences with the community.</p><h2>4. How can I ensure a respectful and inclusive environment on "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!"?</h2><p>To maintain a respectful and inclusive environment, all users are expected to follow the community guidelines and treat others with kindness and respect. This includes avoiding discriminatory language, personal attacks, and any other behavior that may make others feel uncomfortable. If you encounter any issues, you can report them to the moderators for further action.</p><h2>5. Can I use "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" to promote my own video game or brand?</h2><p>"Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" is a community for discussions and not a platform for self-promotion. While you can share your thoughts and experiences about your own video game or brand, please refrain from spamming or advertising excessively. The focus should be on engaging in meaningful discussions with others.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!"?

The purpose of "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" is to provide a platform for people of all skill levels to engage in discussions about video games. It aims to create a welcoming and inclusive community for gamers to share their thoughts, experiences, and insights about various video games.

2. Who can participate in discussions on "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!"?

Anyone who is interested in video games can participate in discussions on "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" There are no restrictions based on age, gender, skill level, or any other factor. The platform is open to all individuals who are respectful and contribute positively to the community.

3. What types of discussions can I expect to find on "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!"?

"Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" hosts a wide range of discussions related to video games, including game reviews, recommendations, tips and tricks, industry news, and more. Users are also encouraged to start their own discussions and share their favorite games, genres, and experiences with the community.

4. How can I ensure a respectful and inclusive environment on "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!"?

To maintain a respectful and inclusive environment, all users are expected to follow the community guidelines and treat others with kindness and respect. This includes avoiding discriminatory language, personal attacks, and any other behavior that may make others feel uncomfortable. If you encounter any issues, you can report them to the moderators for further action.

5. Can I use "Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" to promote my own video game or brand?

"Discuss Videogames Here: Fun for All Levels!" is a community for discussions and not a platform for self-promotion. While you can share your thoughts and experiences about your own video game or brand, please refrain from spamming or advertising excessively. The focus should be on engaging in meaningful discussions with others.