Congrats and Best Wishes for Your Common Future!

• Thread starter Max Faust
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Future
In summary, the conversation is about a post on a forum congratulating someone on a potential relationship and a possible April Fool's joke. Some people also congratulate the couple on their pregnancy and others fall for the joke.
Max Faust
I don't know where else to put this - or indeed even if there's already a thread for it (I couldn't find one) - but in response to the big, pink link overhead, I feel like saying congratulations and my best wishes for your common future. I am partial to internet founded relationships because that's where I found my own. May you be blessed!

Physics news on Phys.org
OK, I see. There is a calendar code kind of hidden mystery here.

Somehow, I don't think so, Max.

Congradulations, Greg and Mrs.!

So, if Greg and Jessica are expecting a new young physicist, and all the PF sisters come for the christening, which PF sister is going to be the evil sister?

Phrak said:
I don't think so

Then why are there threads that hint at this being an April day's jest?

(FWIW, my well-wishes were sincere, before I got confused.)

Max Faust said:
(FWIW, my well-wishes were sincere, before I got confused.)

Awwww. That's sweet :smile:

Great job Greg!

Hoo boy! Bora Bora! That's rich! I'm still laughing about it... made my day.

Way to be Greg and MIH... let the fun continue...!

By the way have you guys seen the news about the hadron collider? Apparently its disappeared in a cloud of anti-matter. This just in 12 minutes ago.

Big, big Congrats!

Edit: Waaaah! Should have known. Astro's hair and beard were not in evidence.

Haha that's how I knew turbo...

That was one creepy ultrasound though... *shudders* haha

I'm not going to lie. I came looking for a thread to post some congratulations and comment on how close some people on this board appear to be. I haven't payed much attention to the social aspect of the board and definitely fell into the trap. Well done!

I was flim-flammed as well.

I've no excuses. :frown:

Congratulations Greg and Jessica. And again, congratulations for the Junior.

Rofl.

You shouldn't sleep that long.

Borek said:
You shouldn't sleep that long.

Cant help it man :P

I totally fell for it. Good work, guys. :smile:

Man. Aprils fooled and its not even the 1st anymore...

What does "Congrats and Best Wishes for Your Common Future!" mean?

"Congrats and Best Wishes for Your Common Future!" is a phrase used to express congratulations and well wishes for someone's future endeavors. It can be used in a variety of situations, such as a graduation, wedding, or new job.

Is "Congrats and Best Wishes for Your Common Future!" a formal or informal phrase?

The phrase "Congrats and Best Wishes for Your Common Future!" can be used in both formal and informal settings. It is a versatile phrase that can be used in professional or personal situations.

What is the significance of "common future" in this phrase?

The term "common future" in this phrase refers to a shared or collective future. It emphasizes the idea of working together towards a better future and wishing someone success in their joint endeavors.

Can "Congrats and Best Wishes for Your Common Future!" be used for any occasion?

Yes, "Congrats and Best Wishes for Your Common Future!" is a general phrase that can be used for various occasions. It is a positive and uplifting message that can be used to express congratulations and well wishes for any type of future endeavor.

Are there any other similar phrases that can be used instead of "Congrats and Best Wishes for Your Common Future!"?

There are many other phrases that can be used to express similar sentiments, such as "Congratulations and Good Luck!", "Best Wishes for a Bright Future!", or "Wishing You Success in Your Future Endeavors!" It ultimately depends on the context and your personal style and preference.