The world's most eligible bachelorettes

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, the "most eligible bachelorette" poll results show that despite being a little over 30 years old, Jennifer Aniston is still the most desirable woman out there. Halle Berry, the model turned actress, comes in second place, while Betty White, the actress and former president of the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, takes the fourth spot. Lady Gaga, the singer and actress, is fifth.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
A new poll from "60 Minutes" and Vanity Fair has named Jennifer Aniston the most eligible bachelorette of 2010.

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Section=2&Id=1437406&SM=1

Jennifer Aniston 29%

Halle Berry 21%

Elin Nordegren 15%

Betty White 11%

Lady Gaga 5%

Elena Kagan 4%

Look at Betty White booting Lady Gaga out of the #4 spot! You go, Betty! :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Eww. I won't date any of these if they were the last women on Earth.

Let me break it down for those uninitiated:

Jennifer Aniston = she's been around too much.

Halle Berry = damaged goods. her brain chemistry is screwed after that canuck model.

Elin Nordegren = psycho.

Betty White = floppy elephant ears for labia.

Lady Gaga = makes me nauseous.

Elena Kagan = just no.

Last edited:
Jennifer Aniston 29%

Halle Berry 21%

Elin Nordegren 15%
Well for some lucky guys. I think each has been married at least once.

Lady Gaga - I don't think so.

Betty White is eligible to be my grandmother. :biggrin:

Elena Kagan would be interesting.

They just need to find the right guy.

I dig the way Aniston looks.

Lady Gaga used to look rather normal...

She's got an amazing voice :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Elena Kagan was the only one who surprised me. Betty White is an Internet phenom right now (there are people who will vote for her for anything - not complaining - God bless that awesome woman, and she deserves every praise she gets).

But Elena Kagan is not a classic beauty and she's well past the somewhat universal expiration date for desirability. It intrigues me that there could be a segment of the male population (regardless of age) that values brains and status in women over youth and beauty. Are we seeing beginnings of a cultural change? Or are poll respondents just confusing her name with someone else?

Math Is Hard said:
But Elena Kagan is not a classic beauty and she's well past the somewhat universal expiration date for desirability. It intrigues me that there could be a segment of the male population (regardless of age) that values brains and status in women over youth and beauty. Are we seeing beginnings of a cultural change? Or are poll respondents just confusing her name with someone else?

She is not a beauty. Period. Tbh, she looks like a man. An ugly man for that matter. Id take Palin over her 10 times in a row :P

About the cultural change. Can we exclude the possibility of homosexual females voting for her ?

Last edited:
DanP said:
She is not a beauty. Period. Tbh, she looks like a man. An ugly man for that matter. Id take Palin over her 10 times in a row :P

Even if you had to have 10 conversations with her?

lisab said:
Even if you had to have 10 conversations with her?

Palin and I ? Prolly we would get along well, discussing whatever or not Russia is visible from her suite. Good enough for me :devil:

Last edited:
It always amazes me the results of comments about subjects like this.

From a relatively old guy who has been around the block once or twice, former Marine, and generally just normal guy... I can tell you in the right situation (which is just about any after a period of time passes without "IT") that all of these woman would be acceptable. ALL of them, including the infamous Betty White, in the parlor, with the candlestick. (Sorry about the Clue reference).

Anyway...

Subjectively looking at the "choices" listed.

Jennifer Aniston 29% - still in good shape, good body, knows a thing or two about "life" and more than likely willing to please.

Halle Berry 21% See above.

Elin Nordegren 15% See above.

Betty White 11% - Funny, experienced, etc.

Lady Gaga 5% - Not much on the current look" but all cats are gray in the dark.

Elena Kagan 4% - Kinda like a moped... fun to ride until your friends see you.

Point is that most normal guys talk a big game about eww this and eww that but when it comes down to it... it is all hogwash. Standards change when the situation is different being able to judge without any real chance of being in that situation versus to being in that situation.

What are the qualifications for being considered one of the world's most eligible bachelorettes?

The qualifications for being considered one of the world's most eligible bachelorettes vary, but generally include being unmarried, financially independent, and well-known or influential in some way.

Who decides which women are considered the world's most eligible bachelorettes?

This title is usually determined by media outlets, such as magazines or news websites, based on a combination of factors such as popularity, wealth, and social status.

What makes a bachelorette eligible?

Being eligible as a bachelorette typically means having desirable qualities that make someone a desirable partner, such as physical attractiveness, intelligence, and success in their career or personal life.

Why is being one of the world's most eligible bachelorettes seen as desirable?

Being recognized as one of the world's most eligible bachelorettes can bring attention, opportunities, and potential suitors to an individual. It can also be seen as a symbol of success and desirability.

Do most of the world's most eligible bachelorettes end up getting married?

There is no definitive answer to this question as it ultimately depends on the individual and their own personal choices. Some may pursue marriage and ultimately find a partner, while others may choose to remain single and focus on their own goals and aspirations.

Back