1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Theoretical Or Engineering Project

1. Feb 12, 2010 #1
    Hi!
    I'm a student of Computer Science And Engineering. Currently at the 4th year, 10th semester. During the last years I've been giving emphasize on CS topics, not Engineering. I planned to do a research on 'Degree Constraint Minimum Spanning Tree'. But recently at my school my assigned adviser proposed me to do a project that is from hardware side. It is an expansion of his published paper on 'Electronic Spring'. I've to develop an interface to control the circuit and logic from a computer.

I've been working on DCMST from past few months, without any significant progress. Except that I re-discovered mmm.... kruskal's algo. Not same, but the idea was same. My plan is to publish a good paper so that I can use it as reference of my research experience and get a scholarship from a good uni.

I think i'm weak on electronics. But, i'm confident that I can cope up with anything since I'm a quick learner.

It will be good to mention that my ultimate goal at this moment is to publish a very good paper.

Anybody can advise me what should i do?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted