Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

THeory of Knowledge Paper

1. Nov 23, 2005 #1
    Hey guys, wondering if you guys could help me out with my essay?

Some people say that religious beliefs can be neither justified nor refuted by reason. However, while the claim is used as a reason for rejecting religious beliefs, at other times it is used to conclude that those beliefs are established by faith. To what extent is faith a legitimate basis for knowledge claims, in religion, and different Areas of Knowledge?

Any input would be much appreciated! THanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 23, 2005 #2

hypnagogue

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We cannot help you out with your essay if you cannot show us that you have already put some thought and effort into it.

4. Nov 23, 2005 #3

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Also, this topic has been extensively covered here in the past, including the very recent past. Use the search function!

5. Nov 24, 2005 #4
    Sorry, but I didn't see anything that is related to my topic. I'm asking because I gave in my rough draft, and got a dismal mark, and was wondering if anyone had any other ideas that I might have missed out on.

6. Nov 24, 2005 #5

hypnagogue

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Again, we do not offer homework help here unless the person seeking help demonstrates having put some thought and effort into the question. Tell us what your ideas are first.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?