The Theory of No Choices: Do Humans Always Return to Their Original Path?

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of the Theory of No Choices, which suggests that human nature will always lead someone back to their original path, regardless of the choices they make. It also touches on the idea of symmetry and invariance under change. The conversation also questions whether this topic belongs in physics theory development and whether assumptions are being made. The speaker also mentions a personal experience with touching a hot plate and praises the spell check feature.
Dr.Brain
Theory Of No Choices...

Ok I was just wondering...

If a person is standing at a point from where a road diverges into two roads...he choses on eof those paths and starts moving...halfway he stands again and now he again ha stwo choices...right or left ...(...to go bak...or to go on,,,) ...he choses to go right..which was the pathhe came from...he kwpps going on and finds now he has two choices (on reaching the divergence point..) ...to go straight or two move right...he moves right...he keeps going on but the road goes upto infinity...never ends...so he thinks there's no use traveling thew path he chose ...so he returns...and again finds two choices...no...three choices...one more to go up...from where he initially came on this earth...

So if we assume...time didnot matter to him...
...we know his displacement will always be zero...because human nature is to return back when he finds nothing in his way upto infinity...

Here I presented the human nature...the way he has to always return to the original path wherever he may go... THEORY OF NO CHOICES

Physics news on Phys.org
Dr.Brain said:
...we know his displacement will always be zero...because human nature is to return back when he finds nothing in his way upto infinity...

Here I presented the human nature...the way he has to always return to the original path wherever he may go... THEORY OF NO CHOICES

let P stand for "paradoxical statement"

P & not-P then P

therefore

P or not-P is true.

Of course one may realize that the term "stupid question" is a
misnomer. There is no such thing as a stupid queston?

For example, "This sentence is stupid"...

True?

or

False?

Existence is a choice, Reality ..."chooses" to exist. Invariance
under change. Symmetry forms the basis of truth.

Dr.Brain said:
Ok I was just wondering...

If a person is standing at a point from where a road diverges into two roads...he choses on eof those paths and starts moving...halfway he stands again and now he again ha stwo choices...right or left ...(...to go bak...or to go on,,,) ...he choses to go right..which was the pathhe came from...he kwpps going on and finds now he has two choices (on reaching the divergence point..) ...to go straight or two move right...he moves right...he keeps going on but the road goes upto infinity...never ends...so he thinks there's no use traveling thew path he chose ...so he returns...and again finds two choices...no...three choices...one more to go up...from where he initially came on this earth...

Does this really belong in physics theory development?

But aren't you assuming a lot here? I touched a hot plate once when I was small. I didn't mean to and it was only for a fraction of a second, but I can tell you I've never done it again.

PS: The spell check is great! It ignores quoted material!

What is the Theory of No Choices?

The Theory of No Choices is a scientific theory that proposes the idea that every action and decision we make is predetermined by various factors such as genetics, environmental influences, and past experiences. It suggests that free will is an illusion and we do not have true control over our choices.

How does the Theory of No Choices affect our understanding of decision-making?

This theory challenges our traditional understanding of decision-making by suggesting that our choices are not truly our own, but rather a result of predetermined factors. It also raises questions about moral responsibility and accountability for our actions.

What evidence supports the Theory of No Choices?

Studies in neuroscience have shown that our brains make decisions before we consciously perceive them, supporting the idea that our choices are predetermined. Additionally, psychological experiments have shown that external influences, such as social pressure, can greatly impact our decisions.

Does the Theory of No Choices discount the role of personal agency?

While this theory challenges the idea of free will, it does not discount the role of personal agency entirely. While our choices may be predetermined, we still have the ability to act on those choices and make decisions based on our own desires and motivations.

What are the implications of the Theory of No Choices?

This theory has significant implications for fields such as ethics, law, and psychology. It also raises questions about the nature of consciousness and the concept of self-determination. Further research and discussion is needed to fully understand the implications of this theory.