1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Theory of the Universe

1. Jun 18, 2011 #1
    Hi,
    before I go on about my theory, I'm only 14 years old, so it obviously might contain mistakes.

My theory is that once Dark Matter and Energy starts to become weaker, and everything starts moving closer and closer due to Gravity, the Big Bang will happen again the exact same way as it did before, therefore everything will happen the exact same way (e.g. me having a glass of water, or discussing to someone how my day was) as it is now using the Law of Determinism.

This will continue for an infinite amount of times.

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2011 #2

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

That theory has already been proposed in the mainstream a couple of times such as in String Theory with the collision of branes and as the Big Crunch in GR (and maybe in other forms =D) although the part with repeating histories I am inclined to believe does not have a mathematical basis in the mainstream although you might have come up with something of your own =p.

4. Jun 18, 2011 #3

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Please reread the PF Rules about personal theories.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook