There is no we

russ_watters
Mentor
Originally posted by Manuel_Silvio
I said it may rise unconscious hositlity and apologized. Do you mean perhaps I'm not telling the truth about my nation and you have to compare my claims to some more creditable sources? If you really need it I'll risk telling you. Do you really need it?
If you look through this forum, you'll see there has been very little hostility in it - and none from me. The reason I (and others) want to know is to compare your claims with my own knowledge (and your claims have been pretty specific). Right now I can't do that. If you want to continue this discussion we need to know what you are talking about. Your choice.

Manuel_Silvio
Well, I think I'd better keep it for me. I draw back. I take all my claims back and thank you for your time. Thank everyone for their time.

Until now I've used too many generalizations like "my country" and "my nation". I shouldn't have done so. I retreat back to my being "I" and from now on speak only on my behalf.

And I haven't been personally wronged neither by the US nor by any other country/nation/government.

Thanks.

russ_watters
Mentor
Well, I think I'd better keep it for me. I draw back. I take all my claims back and thank you for your time. Thank everyone for their time.

Until now I've used too many generalizations like "my country" and "my nation". I shouldn't have done so. I retreat back to my being "I" and from now on speak only on my behalf.

And I haven't been personally wronged neither by the US nor by any other country/nation/government.

Thanks.
[?] Bizarre.

Manuel_Silvio
Does the question smiley mean I should explain more?

russ_watters
Mentor
Does the question smiley mean I should explain more?
No. I said it was up to you. I guess that makes this discussion finished.

Do better research. Part of the reason if not most of the reason microsoft was sued was because it was becoming so big between computers, XBOX, and other technologies, that it became to powerful in the stock market and they are trying to breakit apart. Since it got so big it kept bringing in more and more mulah.

^^^ Whoa... you're not claiming Microsoft didn't engage in unfair, monopolistic, and patently illegal competitive practices, are you? On the Internet? God help you if you are... ;)

russ_watters
Mentor
Originally posted by Nicool003
Do better research. Part of the reason if not most of the reason microsoft was sued was because it was becoming so big between computers, XBOX, and other technologies, that it became to powerful in the stock market and they are trying to breakit apart. Since it got so big it kept bringing in more and more mulah.
Its a little more basic than that. MS flat out blackmailed (and still does) their customers, both OEM and end-user. That and their actions with regard to Java is what got them convicted.

Suggested for: There is no we

Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies