There 'is' this 'person' whom I will call 'VitalityViewer'

• Thread starter Dissident Dan
  • Start date
VitalityViewer' 'knows' 'me'.In summary, two individuals, VitalityViewer and Dissident Dan, are engaging in good-natured joking. VitalityViewer is known for using quotes, colors, and bold text frequently for emphasis, and Dissident Dan refers to their previous name of 'Audacity Dan'.
Dissident Dan
There 'is' this 'person' whom I will call 'VitalityViewer' who has to use 'quotes' every other 'word'. 'VitalityViewer', 'you' 'know' who 'you' 'are'. 'This' is just 'good-natured' 'joking', and 'I' hope that 'you' will 'laugh' along with the rest of 'us'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Originally posted by Dissident Dan
There 'is' this 'person' whom I will call 'VitalityViewer' who has to use 'quotes' every other 'word'. 'VitalityViewer', 'you' 'know' who 'you' 'are'. 'This' is just 'good-natured' 'joking', and 'I' hope that 'you' will 'laugh' along with the rest of 'us'.
Wasn't sure if you meant me, but vitality=life and viewer=gazer. So I guess you must mean me.
You're right - I do it alot. And I've also started using colours and bold 'text' a lot too, for emphasis. Hell, you got to keep your readers' eyes on the page
somehow.:wink:
Are you the old 'Audacity Dan'?

Yes, it is 'I'!

1. Who is VitalityViewer?

VitalityViewer is a pseudonym for a person who has been observed or studied in some capacity.

2. What does the term "VitalityViewer" mean?

The term "VitalityViewer" is a made-up name and does not have a specific meaning. It is simply used as a label for a particular individual in a scientific study or experiment.

3. Why is this person being referred to as "VitalityViewer"?

The use of a pseudonym, such as VitalityViewer, is common in scientific research to protect the identity and privacy of the individual being studied. It allows researchers to discuss their findings without revealing personal information about the individual.

4. Is VitalityViewer a real person?

This depends on the context in which the name is being used. In a scientific study, VitalityViewer may represent a real person who has been observed or studied. However, in other contexts, such as fiction or online usernames, VitalityViewer may not be a real person.

5. Can I contact VitalityViewer?

No, as VitalityViewer is a pseudonym, there is no real person to contact. The use of a pseudonym helps to protect the privacy of the individual and maintain the integrity of the research being conducted.