These are hand delivered all the way from Knightcote

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hand
In summary, The conversation involves a person named Woolie who has hand delivered something from Knightcote and receives thanks. The conversation then shifts to a person named MIH who receives flowers and someone else getting bonked in the head with a hammer. MIH then comments on a picture and the other person compliments their appearance. The conversation ends with a joke about occupational hazards from milking sheep.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
These are hand delivered all the way from Knightcote :biggrin:

Attachments

• man.gif
    man.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 452
Physics news on Phys.org
AWWWWWWRRRR! Thanks, Woolie!
:smile: :!) :smile: :!) :smile:
You are the sweetest!
:approve: :approve: :approve:

I just love it! Although, I was worried for a moment that the fella was going open up that coat and flash me!:eek: :rofl:

worried? that he would or worried that he wouldn't

Wait, MIH got flowers and I got bonked in the head with a hammer? :frown:

Evo said:
Wait, MIH got flowers and I got bonked in the head with a hammer? :frown:
Only because you will not stay still, heck it is easier to talk to the pope, but you are my FL :!)

Wow sir, you really look sexy on this picture! :blushing:

Lisa! said:
Wow sir, you really look sexy on this picture! :blushing:

Aww, thanks Lisa, i made a real effort to look good.

I think you have a broken elongated neck in that picture.

Mk said:
I think you have a broken elongated neck in that picture.
No, it is an occupational hazard, it comes from years of milking the sheep.

What does "These are hand delivered all the way from Knightcote" mean?

"These" refers to the items being delivered, and "hand delivered" means they were physically carried and delivered by someone rather than being sent through a mail or delivery service. "All the way from Knightcote" specifies the origin of the delivery, indicating that the items were delivered from a location called Knightcote.

Who delivers these items from Knightcote?

The items are delivered by a person or group of people who physically carry them from Knightcote to the intended destination. This could be a courier, mail carrier, or any other person designated to deliver the items.

Why are these items being hand delivered from Knightcote?

The items may be hand delivered from Knightcote for a variety of reasons. It could be a more personal or secure method of delivery, or there may be restrictions on mailing or shipping certain items from Knightcote. It could also be a special service offered by a company or individual.

How long does it take for these items to be hand delivered from Knightcote?

The time it takes for the items to be hand delivered from Knightcote will depend on the distance between Knightcote and the destination, as well as any other factors such as weather or traffic. This information can be obtained from the person or company delivering the items.

Can I request for these items to be hand delivered from Knightcote?

Yes, you can request for the items to be hand delivered from Knightcote if this service is offered by the company or individual delivering the items. However, there may be additional fees or conditions for this type of delivery. It is best to inquire beforehand for more information.