Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thesis in supersymmetry

1. May 16, 2004 #1
    i am writting a thesis in supersymmetry if someone help me please
  2. jcsd
  3. May 16, 2004 #2

The best way to get a question answered is to ask one. No one here knows what you need to know about or don't understand. The more specific the question the more likely you will be to get an answer. I hope you don't think I am being mean, I just want you to understand that most likely you will not see a lot of people rushing to answer your un-asked questions. I don't know much about supersymmetry, or why we need it, but simply asking for "help" (with what?) will not get you anywhere.
    good luck,
  4. May 17, 2004 #3
  5. May 17, 2004 #4
    There is a very good place to check on the net if you are a physicist :

Warren Siegel's home page

You will find here a huge course entitled "Fields", another one on string field theory, and for your concern, the Superspace is also available. Note that whenever you are tired, you can also check a small but unforgetable article, named Stuperspace.
  6. Jun 6, 2004 #5
    Shakeel, should I say you are a lazy researcher!
    I have done a lot of work using the net as a main source of information about SUSY and I have done a lot of search and could find fortunes.
    Please give urself a chance and do search, the nat has a lot and you can use it all.
    And yes, as norman said, ask a specific question.
    And not to waste ur time, here is a link

it is called the arXiv.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004
  7. Jun 6, 2004 #6

Science Advisor

Neat link, humanino. I have bookmarked it and will continue reading it soon.

One of the things Siegel says, which should be read by all P.F. members before they start a thread on why their own ideas on relativity or quantum theory are superior, is:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?