1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thevenin's circuits

1. Nov 14, 2008 #1
    Hello.

I posted here but I am not posting my actual homework question, but it is connected to my homework...

..so, does anyone know of anywhere on the internet that gives a good detail read through of Thevenin's theorem, maybe giving a few examples. I did a google search and found some stuff, but it is generally examples of circuits containing maybe 2 resistors in series and a voltage source, which is pretty easy to work out.

My homework is asking me to get the Thevenin's circuit for a circuit containing 5 resistors, a voltage source and a current source, and I would rather try and figure this out myself, rather than someone here giving me the answer. I have been making an attempt and think I am on the right lines, but you never know :)

Thanks in advance.

Sean

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 15, 2008 #2

Defennder

Homework Helper

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?