Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

They just announced

1. Mar 5, 2009 #1
    They just announced... *Warning Spoiler*

They just announced who the winner of the show America's Best Dance Crew is, and it is...

Quest Crew
    !!!

(I'm not too sure very many people here actually watched it, but I loved it. It was so awesome! It's very entertaining :biggrin: )

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 5, 2009 #2
  4. Mar 5, 2009 #3
    Yeah, I can feel all the love here.....

5. Mar 5, 2009 #4

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It's OK, mcknia...I don't care about dancing, but I care about you :smile:.

6. Mar 5, 2009 #5
    Awe, thanks Lisa! :biggrin:

7. Mar 5, 2009 #6
    Umm, next time I would really appreciate a spoiler warning. It airs in 20 minutes.....

8. Mar 5, 2009 #7
    Soooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops! I thought it already aired everywhere else, and we were the last to see, plus it was a re-run here!

Ah, so atleast I know, I'm not the only one that watched it! I actually voted for them, lol.

Oh, not to mention, I don't know how to do spoiler alerts.....sorry! (just fixed it, tho, it won't help that you know now)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  9. Mar 6, 2009 #8
    Haha don't worry about it

Just watched it. The finale was pretty dull except for the very last performance which was amazing.

10. Mar 6, 2009 #9
    I have to say, though, last weeks was the best by far, well for Quest Crew. The girls, I wasn't into at all.

11. Mar 6, 2009 #10
    :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook