They're trying to kill us!

• Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
Even Rush Limbaugh supports PETA. He donates $100,000 a year to PETA.
:uhh: Ok... that's completely irrelevant, but yeah... by the way, sometimes really nasty ****s with seriously anti-social traits LOVE animals to the same degree they show disregard for others.

To be fair, it might just be damage from using too many opioids, or (and here I'm just hoping) neurosyphilis. All kidding aside, There are other organizations that make use of their money and haven't been run into the ground by a woman who is absolutely out of her mind. WSPA for example, local no-kill shelters, The Audubon Society... I could go on. Frankly, I'm not sure what to make of your post, other than the notion that a true moron behind a microphone donates to PETA.

Is Cha-Cha a Siamese by any chance?
Cha-Cha is the kitty featured in my avatar (brown and white tabby). She really started out being called "FC" for "Free Cat" (since shewas a stray) but eventually one of my friends started calling her Cha-Cha, which stuck... just like our "Big Man Mister Steve" or "BMMS" is now mostly just referred to as"Mr. Big."

Mr. Big is the one more likely to trip us (and jump on counters, high chairs, wheelchairs, etc.), but he just positively purred this afternoon as little E pulled on his whiskers. (I think his friendliness is in part because he gets so lonely being locked out of our bedrooms at night.)