Things that make you want to cry

• Thread starter Townsend
  • Start date
In summary, a Lamborghini Murcielago worth over $375,000 was likely stolen, the buyer would not have gone that fast around a corner, and the car may have been stolen with the buyer not knowing they were driving a stolen car.
Physics news on Phys.org
Makes me want to laugh!
Dumbass was probably driving it like he was on the Autobahn.

That's a No Parking Zone.
I wonder if he got a ticket.

If he crashed into that cool panel truck in the background, THAT would make me want to cry. And kick his A$$!

Is that a stolen car, or did the driver just punch the gas a little too much and lose control. It looks like skid marks on the road, so he must have been going at a good clip to jump the curb.

http://www.kmj580.com/articles/images/inauguration.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My first reaction were:
Ohhh
Awww
wtf
Then one_raven's comment made me smile a bit.

That is a Lamborghini Murcielago (definitely can't spell Italian well), well over $375,000, not to mention insurance and stuff.

But it was most likely stolen - the buyer wouldn't be going that fast around a corner.

Last edited:
Astronuc said:
Is that a stolen car, or did the driver just punch the gas a little too much and lose control. It looks like skid marks on the road, so he must have been going at a good clip to jump the curb.

You should be forced to take some sort of advanced driving school if you want to buy a car like that. Itd be soooooo stupid if that was the owner.

Sick cildren!
People's misery.
When a child is crying.
Everything bad and sad :cry: :cry:

Rabid said:
http://www.kmj580.com/articles/images/inauguration.jpg
Agree![/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mk said:
My first reaction were:
Ohhh
Awww
wtf
Then one_raven's comment made me smile a bit.

That is a Lamborghini Murcielago (definitely can't spell Italian well), well over $375,000, not to mention insurance and stuff.

But it was most likely stolen, the buyer wouldn't be going that fast around a corner.

Maybe the buyer paid cash, was on his way to the insurance office to get coverage and had no experience with this kind of car. :devil:

Last edited:

1. Why do some things make us want to cry?

Our brains are wired to respond to certain stimuli with emotions, including sadness and tears. These emotions can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as memories, hormonal changes, or even empathy for others.

2. Is crying a sign of weakness?

No, crying is a natural and healthy emotional response. It can actually help us to release pent-up emotions and feel better afterwards. It takes strength to allow ourselves to be vulnerable and express our emotions.

3. Can crying be therapeutic?

Yes, crying can be therapeutic and has been shown to reduce stress and improve mood. It can also help us to process and cope with difficult emotions and experiences.

4. Why do some people cry more easily than others?

There are a variety of factors that can influence a person's tendency to cry, including genetics, upbringing, and personal experiences. Some people may also be more sensitive or empathetic, leading them to cry more easily.

5. How can we control our emotions and stop ourselves from crying?

While it is not always possible to control our emotions, there are some techniques that may help in certain situations. These include deep breathing, distraction techniques, or seeking support from others. However, it is important to also allow ourselves to express our emotions and not suppress them completely.