Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Things to do

1. Apr 15, 2006 #1

daniel_i_l

Gold Member

Me and 5 of my friends are on vacation now. I wanted to orginize something that we could do together. I personally would enjoy solving riddles and stuff but not all (4) of my friends are that nerdy. On the other hand, going to the beach or on a hike and stuff are out of the question as are movies. Do you guys have any ideas? (even small things could help pass some time)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 15, 2006 #2
    Where are you vacationing? Maybe there's some cool place around you or if you are surrounded by nature, you may go, explore and admire. At last if you are in the most boring place in scale of excitement 1-10 - 1 then play chess :) Talk, ask, debate :rolleyes:

p.s Why do you say they're nerds?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  4. Apr 15, 2006 #3
    when we went on my road trip we wanted to make a scavenger hunt. we never got around to it, but we made a list of random stuff we didn't think you could find. and then we were gonna take pictures when we found it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?