What You Love to Hate: Music & Other Annoying Things

• Music
  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary: Microsoft's idea of trying to be helpful.Wolram, you are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond or reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
For instance i have this song going around my head, yet i hate the the song

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
Woolie Ram! How are you?

Evo said:
Woolie Ram! How are you?

After 3 weeks in hospital they finally found the tablets they were giving me caused me to have low blood pressure, so they changed my meds.
I may have to go back to the OTHER hospital though.

Nice to see you again. :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about the health problems, Woolie. Hope you get a doctor that actually pays attention and monitors your condition before and after starting you on the new meds.

Be well!

Welcome back Woolie :smile:! Glad you're feeling better.

Glad to see you around :smile:

Should it be a thing? :biggrin:

Welcome back wolram. :smile:

Going through my mind thanks to the new photo contest.
Welcome back! :smile:

Obama.

However I am thankful to his efforts and the efforts of so many to take down a killer.

France.

drizzle said:
Should it be a thing? :biggrin:

Welcome back wolram. :smile:

My threads never stay on topic,so what have you got?

I hate biggest fraud, douch, etc. :)
e.g. Benny Hinn, John Edward, Bernie Madoff, BP, tobacco companies, etc.

Glad to hear you're doing better Wolram :)
wolram said:
For instance i have this song going around my head, yet i hate the the song

^^I have never heard this song before and I do not like it at all, I understand how it can stick in your head though, simple refrain, rhythmic repetition. This happened to me with "The Thong Song." I actually stopped listening to the radio because I could not escape it even on the rock station LOL and then I ended up liking it -_- but I hate it again now :biggrin:

A certain TV show.
But I better not tell you any more lest the fans come after me.

TV.

Four character minimum post requirements.

The question was "things you love to hate" and half the responses mention Wolram. I don't love to hate you Wolram. In fact I'm pretty PO'd at myself over it.

Half smoked cigarettes on the street. When I see one I do the "Happy Dance" on it. :biggrin:

I remember times when half smoked cigarettes lying on the streets were a delicious rarity.

Not that I ever collected them, but I knew people who did.

Meeting a tourist on the corner and being asked where the Empire State Building is. :rolleyes:
I just point straight up while looking them in the eyes.

Borek said:
I remember times when half smoked cigarettes lying on the streets were a delicious rarity.

Not that I ever collected them, but I knew people who did.

And I use to be a smoker. Now I know too many people sick from them so I more than hate them. I do feel a sense of guilt knowing someone is scrounging for something to smoke. They are around 12.00 a pack here now.

Just about anything I don't love, I love to hate. Things I really hate I ignore.. unless I have to step over it.

the ghetto.

so dirty, yet so entertaining.

khemist said:
the ghetto.

so dirty, yet so entertaining.

Which ghetto are you referring to?

Lacy33 said:
Which ghetto are you referring to?

specifically the flats of oakland (from downtown to san leandro,below macarthur), though there are a lot in the bay area.

never gets old seeing 5 thuggish dudes parading without their shirts on, ghetto booty, collection of students on the corner, ridiculous cars, and of course, the fights and general stupidity.

I don't love it, but I hate when wolram doesn't post and disappears.

Wolram, you must tell us if you are going to be out of touch. I get so many pm's about how you're doing!

I hate when I call a company to arrange a prescription refill, etc, and have to spend 10 minutes wading through their ridiculous menu system, and still can't get an actual human. I pay for the wait and the irritation, and the company I'm calling probably gets a nice fat kick-back from the phone company.

turbo-1 said:
I hate when I call a company to arrange a prescription refill, etc, and have to spend 10 minutes wading through their ridiculous menu system, and still can't get an actual human. I pay for the wait and the irritation, and the company I'm calling probably gets a nice fat kick-back from the phone company.

I usually mash on 0 and hope for an operator ^_^

khemist said:
I usually mash on 0 and hope for an operator ^_^

Yyyyyyep.
It's the Get Out of Labyrinth Free card.

Microsoft's idea of trying to be helpful.

DaveC426913 said:
Yyyyyyep.
It's the Get Out of Labyrinth Free card.

Sometimes, however, they just repeat the menu when 0 is pressed, and when this happens and I have already been through half the menu, my phone hits the wall with a considerable force.

DaveC426913 said:
Microsoft's idea of trying to be helpful.

Google's too.

Clueless newbies :wink:

Borek said:
Clueless newbies :wink:

As new mentor you could make a "Clueless Newbie Thread" and if you need a moron in residence I would be happy to slink around and friend all these precious new minds. :!)

khemist said:
specifically the flats of oakland (from downtown to san leandro,below macarthur), though there are a lot in the bay area.

never gets old seeing 5 thuggish dudes parading without their shirts on, ghetto booty, collection of students on the corner, ridiculous cars, and of course, the fights and general stupidity.

This freakin breaks my heart.
I was a member of the Oakland community growing up. I remember as a young person someone attacking grandpa in the garage. We knew back in the 60's the area was changing. We were only a few blocks from Lake Merit. It was so beautiful then.

I really hate the word "spicket" and I hate to hear people saying it :grumpy: Maybe because it is not really a word...but it drives me crazy!

"Oh we can put a spicket there and there and " GAH