Thinking about drawing

• Thread starter Sadmemo
  • Start date
This is a drawing by my favorite abstract colored pencil artist, Steve Schutz:

Address:http://www.communitywordproject.org/auction_tour_18.htm [Broken]

I have a book here at the brush shelter with three more of his drawings and I think he does really exiting stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
zoobyshoe said:
Crayola and the other cheap colored pencils for kids are the inventions of SATAN.

Go to the art store and get the set of 12 Sanford Prismacolor colored pencils. (Don't get the watercolor pencils by accident). You will see how rich and smooth they are compared to the kiddi-colors. They are worth the high relative price.
Hey, I told you not to laugh. :grumpy: I don't draw seriously, it's just something that keeps my hands occupied from time to time to keep me out of trouble. I recall having better brands that did come out a lot nicer when I was in Jr. High (that's when we learned to do shading and got to fill entire pages with shapes...mine was all overlapping tubes and looked like a plumbing project gone horribly wrong!) Hmm...I'm wondering if stores are open today. Everything's open on holidays anymore, right? Well, if it isn't, it won't kill me to go take a drive anyway. I think I'll head over to the craft store (the real art store probably won't be open, and there's a festival in that direction that creates a parking nightmare) and see if I can find myself some decent pencils. It's a rainy day today anyway, so there isn't much else I can do of the stuff I had planned for the day.

you can use cigarettes fire for your paper edges..really it is very nice image,and different...
in addition .. once ı used my nail polishers to creative different image. :smile:

Last edited: