1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Third Year Undergrad in Need of Advice

1. Oct 3, 2011 #1
    Third Year Undergrad in Need of Advice!!!

As what the topic says already, I'm currently a third year undergrad majoring in Materials Science Engineering. I recently switched into the major from biochem because I realize that biology wasn't my thing. Anyway, I'm starting my third year in MSE and I feel a little bit behind. Since I finally found the major that I'm comfortable with, I just starting on my upper divs besides my intro class to material science.

So, I need some advice. I currently have a low GPA < 3.0 (due to bio classes) and I'm kind of scared of my options. Instead of moping about my GPA, what are some suggestions that I can focus on that can better my chances on a grad school or work? Or I'm just sort of doomed until I bring my GPA up.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted