What did Neandertals sound like?

• Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
In summary, confirmation of suspicion means that a belief or assumption has been proven to be true by new evidence or information. To confirm a suspicion in a scientific manner, one must conduct research and experiments, analyze data, and compare it to existing theories. While confirmation of suspicion can lead to both positive and negative results in the scientific world, it is not considered definitive proof and theories are continuously tested and refined. It contributes to scientific progress by providing a foundation for further research and development of new ideas and theories.
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, "tal" = valley in German.

Sense vocal chords are soft tissue, we have no way of knowing what kinds of sounds Neanderthals made.

1. What does it mean when someone says "This confirms my suspicion"?

When someone says "This confirms my suspicion," they are stating that their previous belief or assumption has been proven to be true by new evidence or information.

2. How can I confirm my suspicion in a scientific manner?

In order to confirm a suspicion in a scientific manner, one must conduct research and experiments to gather data and evidence. This data must be analyzed and compared to existing theories and findings to draw a conclusion.

3. Is confirmation of suspicion always a positive thing in the scientific world?

No, confirmation of suspicion can lead to both positive and negative results in the scientific world. While it can validate previous theories and advance understanding, it can also challenge existing beliefs and require further research.

4. Can confirmation of suspicion be considered proof?

Confirmation of suspicion can provide strong evidence and support for a theory or belief, but it is not considered definitive proof. Scientific theories are continuously tested and refined, and new evidence may arise that challenges previous confirmations.

5. How does confirmation of suspicion contribute to scientific progress?

Confirmation of suspicion can contribute to scientific progress by providing a foundation for further research and exploration. It can also lead to the development of new theories and ideas, advancing our understanding of the natural world.