Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

This forum is right for me.

1. Apr 9, 2010 #1
    I am a graduate of a 4 year degree in Physics education and participating into this forum is right for me. Hope to participate soon in the discussions here.
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 9, 2010 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF, angelie21! It's a great place, hope you like it here.
  4. Apr 9, 2010 #3

Gold Member

We are looking forward to your participation! :smile:
  5. Apr 9, 2010 #4
    Welcome angelie21. You will soon discover a great community on PF, with ancient traditions. Do you like fish ?
  6. Apr 9, 2010 #5

Gold Member

Welcom new PFer :biggrin:

P.S. Sure you have to like fish! In order to be accepted as a new member :devil:
  7. Apr 9, 2010 #6
    hi, welcome..
    looking forward...
  8. Apr 10, 2010 #7
    Hello, thank you everyone for welcoming me here. Hope to catch up with your discussions soon.
  9. Apr 10, 2010 #8
    I have got one question...
    Why do you study Physics?
    I guess the reason can't be money :D
  10. Apr 10, 2010 #9
    Hi, Oloria. Actually in my high school years I do like chemistry and my physics grade is very low. When I entered college and take the entrance exam I got a high score in physics that's why they give me Physics as my course. In my first year it's really a struggle but when as years pass I realize that physics is the most lovable and likable subject that you can study.
    Why did you ask me about money thing?
  11. Apr 10, 2010 #10
    I didn't ask. I just mentioned it because of my psyche. Never mind.
    I suppose there are many people that study (or studied) Physics. Why did you choose Physics, folks?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook