This is funny

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
Evo
Mentor
Anttech said:
Lol.. well if u dont understand the political satire then u aint gonna find it funny...

nice site :-)

And yeh it is a swizzle
Yep, it's a new mandatory Identification card registry for the UK. Info on it here. http://www.no2id.net/

Last edited:
A con... When you swizzle someone out of something you arent being very straight so to speak..

Hope the satire makes a bit more sence now :-)

Evo
Mentor
Anttech said:
A con... When you swizzle someone out of something you arent being very straight so to speak..

Hope the satire makes a bit more sence now :-)
Thanks Anttech for the British/English to American/English translation. :approve:

did I mention ? :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
:rofl:

Arg, I get the puns, yet im just not laughing....its really not that funny or clever to me, sorry.

I read more from the site and I still don't get what the big deal is about the IDs. Maybe I should look around a bit and post a thread in the politics forum.

Evo said:
It's British humor, what can I say?
I guess their humor is as good as their food. :yuck: :rofl:

British Humour is by far the best form of humour because it's too clever for the average person to understand. (when i say average person i mean American.)

I guess you guys need 'clever humOr. No one wants to bust out laughing with those horrible teeth you all got. TA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha (snooty laugh)

Evo
Mentor
This is so cute,I had to post it again. YAAAARR!

http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1905/piratepenguin5xv.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsu
Gold Member
He's the absolute CUTEST!!!! I'LL date him!!:biggrin:

ARRG!!! Enough sweet talk, baby. Bend over... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm a little bit concerned that he lacks a beak....

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
who needs a beak when you have sharp little fangs, a powerful peg leg, and a nasty left hook?

Pengwuino
Gold Member
ahahahahhaha penguin army!!!!!!

DM
Andy said:
British Humour is by far the best form of humour because it's too clever for the average person to understand. (when i say average person i mean American.)
The British army has finally arrived. :biggrin:

I guess you guys need 'clever humOr. No one wants to bust out laughing with those horrible teeth you all got. TA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha (snooty laugh)
Prepare to project another canon ball :rofl: