Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

This is incredibly frustrating.

1. Sep 3, 2006 #1
    http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=400&topic=30337412

Every time I see this topic and said discussion, I always have to attempt to prove that evolution has theoretical and practical basis, and that ID does not.

Oh, and of course, the random idiot saying "Both require faith". I just want to *insert stuff you'd see in a random horror movie here, only to his mind* here =|

How should I go about either A: Proving my point right, or B: avoiding these stupid topics in the first place?

Also, should I be bursting in laughter, or crying over the insurmountable idiocy spewing forth from this topic?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 3, 2006 #2
    the link doesnt work...

and it does requier faith, faith in your eyes, some has faith in imagination.

i'd chose beliving my eyes.

4. Sep 3, 2006 #3
    :rofl: AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH did you read the subtitle of that picture?

5. Sep 3, 2006 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So that people don't wonder why you're talking to yourself...yes, I saw the subtitle of the picture, and the content, and it has been deleted.

6. Sep 3, 2006 #5
    Woops! I did not notice the subtitle :redface:

7. Sep 3, 2006 #6

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Dang. I missed it completely. I'm always late to the party...

8. Sep 3, 2006 #7
    :rofl: That's ok, I already talk to myself. That picture was so wrong on so many levels.......:surprised

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?