Exploring the Physics of Baser's Innovative Products: A Scientist's Inquiry

• Thread starter Christian Jakobsen
  • Start date
In summary, Baser's Innovative Products has been the subject of a scientist's inquiry into the physics behind their unique designs. Through extensive research and experimentation, the scientist has uncovered the underlying principles that make these products so successful. These findings have not only shed light on the physics of Baser's products, but also have the potential to inspire new innovations in the field of design and engineering.
Christian Jakobsen
Hi all my name is Christian Jakobsen, I am one of the founders of the Danish startup Baser and I am doing my current studies within Marketing. I have previously done my high school studies in physics and chemistry. I have a range of physics questions regarding our products and how I hope you can answer my questions so that I can explain it in an easily understandable language so that we can use it in marketing.

I hope it is okay to use the Physics forum for this, I would not know where else to go.

Best
Christian Jakobsen

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Please do not abuse PF for your marketing surveys!

Christian Jakobsen said:
I would not know where else to go.
I would think your company’s engineering department would be the best place. We can teach basic physics, but since we don’t know the design considerations of your products much of what we say would not be relevant.