Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

This Is Your Life

1. Mar 29, 2003 #1
    [SOLVED] This Is Your Life

Let's say someone were to make a movie about the fascinating life and times of YOU! If you got to choose the soundtrack for such a movie, what would it be?

eNtRopY

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2003
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 30, 2003 #2
    "Take this job and shove it! I ain't workin' here no more!"

4. Mar 30, 2003 #3
    anything from Cowboy Bebop

5. Mar 31, 2003 #4
    Probably the Matrix :wink:

6. Mar 31, 2003 #5
    YES!!! brilliant! word! respect! and other such marks of approving exclamation. what a damn fine soundrack, to the movie as well as the series.

i would chose lots of classical stuff and tori amos

7. Mar 31, 2003 #6
    just a loop of Steve erkel's laugh set to techno music because i am that messed up

8. Mar 31, 2003 #7
    It would definitely include Metallica's "The god That Failed".

Godsmack's "I Stand Alone" seems to be fitting. It's basically about standing up and fighting, not giving up, even when everyone has abandoned you. At least, that's how I interpret it.

It would also have to have some classical music that would give a mad scientist effect. And every other scene with have to end with the Final Fantasy VII victory fanfare. I really need to get a portable music player that I can just play that clip on every time something cool happens...

9. Mar 31, 2003 #8
    Just put Dark Side of the Moon on auto-repeat.

10. Apr 1, 2003 #9

Njorl

Science Advisor

Carmina Burana

Njorl

11. Apr 1, 2003 #10
    Time by Pink Floyd

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.....

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?