Does anyone here have Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition?

• Thread starter laminar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Calculus
In summary, the main difference between Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition and previous editions is the inclusion of additional exercises and examples, as well as updated content. It is suitable for self-study and is considered one of the best calculus textbooks available. There are various online resources and supplements available for it, and the hardcover and paperback versions have identical content with only differences in binding and cover material.
laminar
This is urgent

Does anyone here have Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition? I need to answer a question out of this particular book for an assgienment tomorrow. It is #40 on Page 178, in the chapter review. Could anyone post this question please?

I have lost my textbook, all $124 of it but will try to find it tomorrow. Problem is, the assignment is due at 8 am.

Could anyone help me? Much thanks.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
sorry,i couldn`t help you

1. What is the main difference between Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition and other editions?

The main difference between Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition and previous editions is the inclusion of additional exercises and examples, as well as updated content to reflect current mathematical practices and applications.

2. Is Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition suitable for self-study?

Yes, Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition is suitable for self-study. It is written in a clear and accessible manner, with detailed explanations and numerous practice problems to help students understand the material.

3. How does Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition compare to other popular calculus textbooks?

Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition is widely considered to be one of the best calculus textbooks available. It is highly praised for its thoroughness, clarity, and comprehensive coverage of calculus concepts. Many students and instructors find it to be superior to other popular calculus textbooks.

4. Are there any online resources or supplements available for Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition?

Yes, there are a variety of online resources and supplements available for Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition. These include solutions manuals, study guides, and interactive tools such as online tutorials and practice quizzes.

5. Is there a significant difference between the hardcover and paperback versions of Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition?

The content and layout of the hardcover and paperback versions of Stewart's Calculus Fifth Edition are identical. The main difference is the binding and cover material, with the hardcover being more durable and long-lasting. Some students also prefer the paperback version for its lighter weight and lower cost.