Want to See My Crazy Photo-Comics?

• Thread starter omega2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, the conversation was about a person's hobby of creating zany photo-comics and they shared a link to one of their comics. They also discussed using different materials and techniques to create the comics. Another person mentioned their brother's "live action comics" and shared a link to one as well.
omega2
Hello! As a side hobby I make these zany photo-comics and i thought i'd show you one, by way of introduction to my mad mind :D ;)
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/9395/sillysink27bq.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Its yomomma 2!

At least you didn't shave in the bath before making your comic. So that's what happens to old GI Joes, I always wondered, they just seem to vanish.

I'm not sure of what to make of that.

:rofl: Did you ever think to keep the scientist standing by taping his feet to the floor? :wink: You can also use clear twist ties to attach Bob to the scientist and other things. Hmmm... maybe I should get into this zany photo-comic business...
My brother makes what he calls "live action comics", similar to yours: http://www.jasonrawley.com/jedicomic.html

Pengwuino said:
Its yomomma 2!
:confused:

1. What are "crazy photo-comics"?

Crazy photo-comics are a type of visual storytelling that combines photographs with comic book elements, such as speech bubbles and captions. They often have a humorous or surreal tone.

2. How are these photo-comics created?

There are various ways to create photo-comics. Some people use photo editing software to add comic elements to their photographs, while others use physical props and costumes to create scenes and then photograph them.

3. Are these photo-comics considered a form of art?

Yes, many people consider photo-comics to be a form of art. They require creativity, storytelling skills, and a good eye for composition and design.

4. Can anyone make a photo-comic or do you need specific skills?

Anyone can make a photo-comic, but it does require some specific skills, such as photography, writing, and design. However, with practice and experimentation, anyone can learn how to create a photo-comic.

5. What is the purpose of creating these photo-comics?

The purpose of creating photo-comics varies from person to person. Some do it for fun and self-expression, while others use it as a medium to tell a story or convey a message. Additionally, some people use photo-comics as a form of social commentary or satire.