1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thomas Jefferson high school

1. Nov 22, 2015 #1
    I have looked up many resources on how to get into Thomas Jefferson high school there is a very long test you have to take. I would like to get in but the resources do not work. If anyone knows any please help. Also sorry about my grammar mistakes I Amin a bit of a rush.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 22, 2015 #2
    There are likely 100s of Thomas Jefferson High school's. Which are you talking about? Have you called them up?

4. Nov 22, 2015 #3

Borg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I wonder how many schools in the U.S. are named Thomas Jefferson? Do you think that you could narrow it down?

5. Nov 22, 2015 #4
    Oopssorry about that I am talking about the one located in Alexandria Virginia.

6. Nov 22, 2015 #5
    This is a very specific request that I doubt anyone here can answer. Best bet is to simply call them and ask :)

7. Nov 22, 2015 #6

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

Which resources, and what exactly do you mean by "do not work?"

If it's a web site that doesn't seem to work properly on your computer, tell us a link to the site, and which computer or device, which operating system and browser you're using, and someone might be able to help.

8. Nov 22, 2015 #7

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook