Clinton Morrison's Personal Website and Games - Thoughts and Feedback

• Thread starter clint222
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thoughts
In summary, the conversation was about Clinton's personal website, which hosts computer games he developed, programming projects, and blog articles. He shared the website link and invited others to try his games and give feedback. Others complimented the design and organization of the site and encouraged him to keep his blog updated. Clinton also mentioned that others are welcome to use the source code for his games.
clint222
Hey everyone!

I spent a lot of this summer developing a personal website for myself. It hosts some computer games I’ve developed as well as some other programming projects I have done as well as blog articles.

The website is: www.clintonmorrison.com

You can play the games I created at: www.clintonmorrison.com/games.html

What do you think of the design and layout of the site? Is there anything about the site I should change? Also, if you try one of the games I made let me know what you think of it!

Thank you!

Computer science news on Phys.org
Looks good Clint. Nice and simple. Just make sure you keep your blog up to date. Cheers!

Blinky the Fluffy Chicken!
That's cool.

Site looks good, neat and organized.

Nicely done. Very crisp look and well organized.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone!

Nice site Clinton. I've never gotten around to writing Java games but, I look forward to digging through the code for yours. Binky the chicken looked clean and played well. :smile:

Borg said:
Nice site Clinton. I've never gotten around to writing Java games but, I look forward to digging through the code for yours. Binky the chicken looked clean and played well. :smile:

Thanks! You're welcome to do anything you want with the source code!

1. What is the purpose of Clinton Morrison's personal website and games?

The purpose of Clinton Morrison's personal website and games is to provide a platform for the creator to share their thoughts and ideas, as well as showcase their game development skills and projects.

2. How can I provide feedback on the website and games?

There is typically a designated feedback section or contact form on the website where you can submit your thoughts and feedback. Alternatively, you can also reach out to the creator through their social media or email.

3. Are the games on Clinton Morrison's website free to play?

The availability and pricing of the games may vary. Some may be free to play, while others may require a purchase or subscription. It is best to check the website or game descriptions for more information.

4. Can I submit my own game ideas or suggestions to Clinton Morrison?

Although this would depend on the specific website and individual preferences, many creators are open to receiving game ideas and suggestions from their audience. You can reach out to the creator directly to inquire about their process for accepting suggestions.

5. Is there a community or forum for other players to discuss the games on Clinton Morrison's website?

This would also depend on the specific website and its features, but it is possible that there is a community or forum section for players to discuss the games, share tips and strategies, and connect with other players. It is best to explore the website and see if this feature is available.