Thread killer champions II

615
5
I know you've all been wondering who's killing threads since New Years.
in tenth place we have a two way tie with 5 kills each: Lisa! and Franz
a three way tie for 7th place with 6 kills each: Zooby, Math is Hard and Matthyaouw
6th place 8 kills:Mattmns
5th place 11 kills: Evo
4th place 12 kills: Astronuc
Bronze medal goes to: Moonbear with 15
Silver goes to: Mk with 16
and tribdog gets the gold with 28.
 

JamesU

Gold Member
694
3
you will never be able to create a new franzbear
 
615
5
I hope you are right.
 

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,185
51
You're just jealous because you realize you're out of your league when it comes to killing threads...you haven't even made the top 10! Though, I've been beat out for silver by a relative newcomer! :eek:
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
594
89
we can name itsomething else! Although I think he wants to make us busy with this thread and kill the old 1 by himself.
 

cronxeh

Gold Member
928
9
Moonbear said:
You're just jealous because you realize you're out of your league when it comes to killing threads...you haven't even made the top 10! Though, I've been beat out for silver by a relative newcomer! :eek:
Kill this genetic freak of a thread! autoclave this biznatch!!
 

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,185
51
Lisa! said:
we can name itsomething else! Although I think he wants to make us busy with this thread and kill the old 1 by himself.
:surprised It's a decoy! Quick, everyone get back to Franzbear! Don't let tribdog kidnap him!
 

Mk

1,940
3
I'm going to juggle the short, every-24 hour killings of two threads now. Besides, I like this thread's name a hell of a lot more.

Hi ho silvah!!!
 

zoobyshoe

Bipedal Hairy Critter
5,817
1,268
cronxeh said:
Kill this genetic freak of a thread! autoclave this biznatch!!
The first became an abomination to the spirit of humanity. With the birth of this one I hear the spine chilling snap of threads in the very fabric of reality.
 

Mk

1,940
3
I hear the Rolling Stones.
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
594
89
Well, I think I should kill this thread. The other 1 isn't mine.:cool:
 
446
0
O__o

28????
 

JamesU

Gold Member
694
3
I just want to kill this now. practice forthe real franzbear :cool:
 

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
18,177
1,563
tribdog said:
I know you've all been wondering who's killing threads since New Years.
in tenth place we have a two way tie with 5 kills each: Lisa! and Franz
a three way tie for 7th place with 6 kills each: Zooby, Math is Hard and Matthyaouw
6th place 8 kills:Mattmns
5th place 11 kills: Evo
4th place 12 kills: Astronuc
Bronze medal goes to: Moonbear with 15
Silver goes to: Mk with 16
and tribdog gets the gold with 28.
Well, what I gather from these statistics is:

1) someone has too much free time (well at least you are not engaged in something dangerous, or am I being premature :uhh: ) :rofl:

2) I am spending way to much time in GD. :biggrin:
 
1,011
6
Hmm, I made top 6, but I was hoping to at least medal this year :cry:
 

JamesU

Gold Member
694
3
I thought I would get gold
 

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
1,699
10
Don't you think that ZapperZ's Disney thread should count as 1000 kills in a row.

[:sneaky, yet slightly reluctant, but couldn't help himself smiley]
 

JamesU

Gold Member
694
3
no


10 char limit
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
594
89
Note that only people mentioned at the OP are allowed to post here!:tongue2:
 
1,011
6
yomamma didn't even make the top ten, and he thinks he is going to kill this thread? or franzbear? :rofl::rofl: He can't even kill that many regular threads :tongue2:
 

The Physics Forums Way

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving
Top