Who is the Top Thread Killer Champion Since New Years?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, the Franzbear effect is a law that states that a Franzbear cannot be created nor destroyed, but can only be transferred from post to post. This law is impossible to break, but was broken by Tripdog's attempt to create another Franzbear. This attempt caused a rip in the being that gives rise to reality, and the terror of black creatures of the abyss is rising forth. We must destroy Franzbear now before its too late!
tribdog
I know you've all been wondering who's killing threads since New Years.
in tenth place we have a two way tie with 5 kills each: Lisa! and Franz
a three way tie for 7th place with 6 kills each: Zooby, Math is Hard and Matthyaouw
6th place 8 kills:Mattmns
5th place 11 kills: Evo
4th place 12 kills: Astronuc
Bronze medal goes to: Moonbear with 15
Silver goes to: Mk with 16
and tribdog gets the gold with 28.

Physics news on Phys.org
you will never be able to create a new franzbear

I hope you are right.

You're just jealous because you realize you're out of your league when it comes to killing threads...you haven't even made the top 10! Though, I've been beat out for silver by a relative newcomer! :eek:

we can name itsomething else! Although I think he wants to make us busy with this thread and kill the old 1 by himself.

Moonbear said:
You're just jealous because you realize you're out of your league when it comes to killing threads...you haven't even made the top 10! Though, I've been beat out for silver by a relative newcomer! :eek:

Kill this genetic freak of a thread! autoclave this biznatch!

Lisa! said:
we can name itsomething else! Although I think he wants to make us busy with this thread and kill the old 1 by himself.
It's a decoy! Quick, everyone get back to Franzbear! Don't let tribdog kidnap him!

I'm going to juggle the short, every-24 hour killings of two threads now. Besides, I like this thread's name a hell of a lot more.

Hi ho silvah!

cronxeh said:
Kill this genetic freak of a thread! autoclave this biznatch!
The first became an abomination to the spirit of humanity. With the birth of this one I hear the spine chilling snap of threads in the very fabric of reality.

I hear the Rolling Stones.

Well, I think I should kill this thread. The other 1 isn't mine.:cool:

O__o

28?

I just want to kill this now. practice forthe real franzbear :cool:

tribdog said:
I know you've all been wondering who's killing threads since New Years.
in tenth place we have a two way tie with 5 kills each: Lisa! and Franz
a three way tie for 7th place with 6 kills each: Zooby, Math is Hard and Matthyaouw
6th place 8 kills:Mattmns
5th place 11 kills: Evo
4th place 12 kills: Astronuc
Bronze medal goes to: Moonbear with 15
Silver goes to: Mk with 16
and tribdog gets the gold with 28.
Well, what I gather from these statistics is:

1) someone has too much free time (well at least you are not engaged in something dangerous, or am I being premature :uhh: ) :rofl:

2) I am spending way to much time in GD. :biggrin:

Hmm, I made top 6, but I was hoping to at least medal this year :cry:

I thought I would get gold

Don't you think that ZapperZ's Disney thread should count as 1000 kills in a row.

[:sneaky, yet slightly reluctant, but couldn't help himself smiley]

no

10 char limit

Note that only people mentioned at the OP are allowed to post here!:tongue2:

yomamma didn't even make the top ten, and he thinks he is going to kill this thread? or franzbear? :rofl::rofl: He can't even kill that many regular threads :tongue2:

Perhaps that's because he's concentrating on killing Franzbear all the time! But anyway he's lost the pleasure of killing(even posting) this thread because of that!:tongue2:

The Leak qutum multiverse Franzbear effect

Here's a post form Dawguard form the frist TKC
Dawguard said:
Alright, I don't have much time but I'll try to explain. Tripdog's attempt to create another Franzbear is in violation of the laws physics. Franzbear is the personification of everything in this thread, so to make a second, identical thread would be to have two personifications of the same thing, which is impossible due to the conservation of matter and energy. Unfortunatly Franzbear isn't "real", so the laws are less rigid with him. The attempt mearly tugs at them, and a rip is starting to form in the being that gives rise to reality.

Do you see the terror now! Black creatures of the abyss are rising forth from this ever widening hole. We must destroy Franzbear now, before its too late! He must be sacrificed! No one post, or you'll all die!
Ok there explantion to this.According to the Frist law of franzbear
Franzbear cannot be created nor destoryed he can only be tranferd form post to post.
Yes this law is impossible to break but it can be bend and how this is do the leak qutuam multiverse Franzbear effect.Here's what happens do mass unstabillity in two parrel universe's Franzbear effect the post will cause Franzbeartherd-spacetimeto become so defromend that it creates a hole bewteen the two universes.This hole will cause one of the Franzbears from the universe to leak into the other so in one universe there will 2 franzbears and in the other there won't be any.

mattmns said:
yomamma didn't even make the top ten, and he thinks he is going to kill this thread? or franzbear? :rofl::rofl: He can't even kill that many regular threads :tongue2:
I believe I should be #1 because I am the only one who has managed to kill franzbear for 4.5 days:approve:

yomamma said:
I believe I should be #1 because I am the only one who has managed to kill franzbear for 4.5 days:approve:
You can't kill him it's aganist the laws of Franzbear-therd.But I have an idea of killing franzbear it's simple.We merge this therd with the other so then there can no more post made on franzbear but only on this one.

yomamma said:

You didn't kill him for 4.5 days, you simply...ehh... put it into a coma

Killing a thread is having it never have any replies...ever again

No! The state of death of franzbear, and many threads is constant: it is always dead, what matters is to what degree. When I post now, I actually kill the thread, until somebody else posts. Sort of like how by calling something cold, you are saying it has a lack of heat in comparison to something else. If yomamma posted, and no one posted after him for four and a half days, he killed the thread for four and a half days. If I posted, and no body after me did for 14 hours, then I killed the thread for fourteen hours.

Paradoxically, by posting I am keeping this thread alive in turn.

scott1 said:
You can't kill him it's aganist the laws of Franzbear-therd.But I have an idea of killing franzbear it's simple.We merge this therd with the other so then there can no more post made on franzbear but only on this one.
what's a 'therd'?

It is a "thread nerd"

'therd' is a thread where you're not allowed to post there but you keep posting anyway! :wink:

yomamma said:
what's a 'therd'?

0.3333333%

Mk said:
Paradoxically, by posting I am keeping this thread alive in turn.
Actually, the paradox is explained by the fact that the thread is always dead. One post only makes it alive during the time it is posted. Therefore after it is posted the thread is dead again. The post kinda gives it CPR for a few seconds: makes it heart pumps once or twice.

I can't believe you killed it that long. :OMG 5 days

Though, I've been beat out for silver by a relative newcomer!
Relative newcomer! 3 years around here isn't good enough for you?

Well you just went 7 days, nice job :smile:

But you even didn't go a few minutes! :biggrin: