Main Question or Discussion Point

FranzBear lives again!

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
:uhh: Oh no....

Many of our new members don't know our deep, dark, secret... :blushing:

How can they not know?

How could you keep it from them? It's immoral!

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
What the smeg is this thread about? :confused:

Franzbear will never die!

Evo
Mentor
Oh, it was a dark time in PF history. The thread is actually hysterical. I kept pruning it, trying to keep it under 10,000 posts, but it was impossible. People would stay up all night postng in it.

You will find many deep, dark, secrets about some notable PF members in there. :biggrin:

Moonbear is the mother of a mutant immortal zombie named Franzbear, for example. The things his Uncle Artman used to do to try and kill him. :rofl: Those were the good ole days. <sniff>

Last edited:
Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I remember seeing it when tribdog first posted it but it was getting so many replies I was too lazy to keep up.

Oh, it was a dark time in PF history. The thread is actually hysterical. I kept pruning it, trying to keep it under 10,000 posts, but it was impossible. People would stay up all night postng in it.

You will find many deep, dark, secrets about some notable PF members in there. :biggrin:

Moonbear is the mother of a mutant immortal zombie named Franzbear, for example. The things his Uncle Artman used to do to try and kill him. :rofl: Those were the good ole days. <sniff>
How many kids did Franzbear have?

Evo
Mentor
I think I killed them off and his teenage incarnation. I kept his sweet little boy side that was so trusting of his Uncle Artman.

Amazing. He so trusts Artman and he's still alive! Franzbear will NEVER die!

Evo
Mentor
I guess I will have to read the thread to see what this is all about....

You must read it ALL!!!

muwahahaha

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I thought I posted in it near the start, but obviously not. Unless Evo deleted it back in the day :tongue:

Evo did do a lot of trimming.....but never won.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:rofl: I saw this thread title and thought, "who resurrected this ancient thread, and didn't Evo lock it?" Pogo, where have you been...away mourning Franzbear's eventual demise?

Evo
Mentor
It starts getting good at page 5.

:rofl: I saw this thread title and thought, "who resurrected this ancient thread, and didn't Evo lock it?" Pogo, where have you been...away mourning Franzbear's eventual demise?
I've been off working on a nuclear prototype. Long hours (12-14hr days with 7day weeks) of rotating shiftwork. I'm on leave now, so I have time to bring Franzbear back from the depths of PF's dark history. Franzbear will live forever.

way to go, i've spent the past 2 hrs reading the original TKC! I'm wondering when I posted in it, I think I was "quantum prodigy" back then but not sure about the time frames...

one thing is for sure, it is entertaining to re-read!

If Franzbear will die, it will be by my hands.

where's version 2 of TKC? I'd like to read that too...

I thought I linked to the original. Oops.