Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #2,451
I'm hungry and I'm out of Fresca. :grumpy:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,452
Evo said:

Should we call the Waaaambulance?

Sorry, couldn't resist, i haven't used that in a week.

• #2,453
franznietzsche said:
Should we call the Waaaambulance?
Waaaambulance :rofl: <snort>

I think I'm going to open a can of chili.

• #2,454
Evo said:
Waaaambulance :rofl: <snort>

I think I'm going to open a can of chili.

Well, someone at least someone think's I'm funny.

• #2,455
franznietzsche said:
Well, someone at least someone think's I'm funny.

Don't worry franz, plenty of us think you're funny. :tongue2: :tongue:

• #2,456
Moonbear said:
You won't be offended if I don't believe you, will you? :tongue2:
Pish tosh, my dear. I would be bitterly disappointed if you did.

Artman said:
I thought that we were stalking her. :uhh:
We are. I'm just cleverly bypassing the truth so as to avoid prosecution. Now get those headphones back on and hand me the telescope.

Moonbear said:
That might be what he calls it, but I just call it "little" for short.
If you'd do your excercises like the doctor told you, we wouldn't have these problems.

franznietzsche said:
You mean little because its short.
Okay, now we know when the clown pops out.

Artman said:
Little for short, but not for long. :biggrin:
You can be replaced by a human, you know.

Just see if I ever take an AI on as a partner again...

Evo said:
I've heard that Fresca's the best meal when you're really, really hungry, but I never believed it until now.

• #2,457
Danger said:

Like ME!

• #2,458
Danger said:
Pish tosh, my dear. I would be bitterly disappointed if you did.

We are. I'm just cleverly bypassing the truth so as to avoid prosecution. Now get those headphones back on and hand me the telescope.

If you'd do your excercises like the doctor told you, we wouldn't have these problems.

Okay, now we know when the clown pops out.

Just see if I ever take an AI on as a partner again...

I've heard that Fresca's the best meal when you're really, really hungry, but I never believed it until now.

Seems pretty funny when the quotes you quoted are left out of my quote, huh? :tongue2:
Okay, it doesn't, I just couldn't think of anything better to say to all of that.

• #2,459
Moonbear said:
I just couldn't think of anything better to say to all of that.[/color][/size]
Don't feel rushed; it took me 20 minutes to write it. I can't believe how productive you little buggers can be when I've got my back turned.

• #2,460
Danger said:
Don't feel rushed; it took me 20 minutes to write it. I can't believe how productive you little buggers can be when I've got my back turned.

We're even more productive when you don't have your back turned. That hospital gown they gave you in the looney bin opens in the back you know, and it's pretty darn distracting! :tongue:

• #2,461
Moonbear said:
We're even more productive when you don't have your back turned. That hospital gown they gave you in the looney bin opens in the back you know, and it's pretty darn distracting! :tongue:
Well now... I lost my ass at the racetrack, so I don't know what you think you're looking at.

• #2,462
Danger said:
Well now... I lost my ass at the racetrack, so I don't know what you think you're looking at.

Well, of course you lost. What were you thinking, trying to race an ass against thoroughbreds? :rolleyes: :uhh:

• #2,463
Danger said:
Talk about a busy bugger. You've been working away, trying to build a brotherhood. Well little mister (the movie Misery was freaky wasn't it?) one of these times when you turn your back, you might get a (Oh, never mind--you'd like that wouldn't you?)

• #2,464
SOS2008 said:
Talk about a busy bugger. You've been working away, trying to build a brotherhood. Well little mister (the movie Misery was freaky wasn't it?) one of these times when you turn your back, you might get a (Oh, never mind--you'd like that wouldn't you?)
If I interpret the innuendo correctly, no I bloody wouldn't!

I must confess I don't think I've ever seen all of 'Misery', and what I did see was so many years ago that I can't remember it. Something about Kathy Bates busting James Caan's legs or something, but that's it. Sorry if it wrecked the joke. (I'm sure others will appreciate it more.) :wink:

And just for the record, it's the sisterhood that I'm after.

• #2,465
Danger said:
If I interpret the innuendo correctly, no I bloody wouldn't!
Geez--what do you think the sisterhood would do? The most I've seen, at least any way in the cancer clinic, has been a little spanking. :tongue2:

Danger said:
I must confess I don't think I've ever seen all of 'Misery'...
She refers to him as "little mister" - that was all...

• #2,466
SOS2008 said:
Geez--what do you think the sisterhood would do? The most I've seen, at least any way in the cancer clinic, has been a little spanking. :tongue2:
Sure, sure. I've overheard Moonbear and MIH plotting about 'special treatments' at the clinic. Nothing specific, but I know they're up to something. Then I remembered that 'Colonoscopy' thread from a few pages back...:eek:

SOS2008 said:
She refers to him as "little mister" - that was all...
Oh well, that's simple enough then. That's the second time that you've addressed me as that. The first time I thought it was cute, but in this context I wasn't so sure. :biggrin:

• #2,467
Danger said:
Sure, sure. I've overheard Moonbear and MIH plotting about 'special treatments' at the clinic. Nothing specific, but I know they're up to something. Then I remembered that 'Colonoscopy' thread from a few pages back...:eek:
:rofl:

Danger said:
Oh well, that's simple enough then. That's the second time that you've addressed me as that. The first time I thought it was cute, but in this context I wasn't so sure. :biggrin:
It started by some of us girls calling each other "little missy" at work, in a humorous way. Then I started calling guys "little mister" and one guy said he didn't like it because he wasn't "little" (like I was supposed to know) and another said it was freaky because of the movie "Misery," but I only meant it in a cute way. Are you getting reading cramps about now? :bugeye:

• #2,468
Danger said:

Lovely. Just, lovely.

• #2,469
WUZZZUUPP! Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums! so if anyone would like to help me out with Science stuff and other stuffs like that?! Any hot chicks?feel free to e-mail me!HAVE A GREAT DAY!

• #2,470
The_Professional said:
WUZZZUUPP! Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums! so if anyone would like to help me out with Science stuff and other stuffs like that?! Any hot chicks?feel free to e-mail me!HAVE A GREAT DAY!

I feel tainted by your post.

• #2,471
The_Professional said:
Boy you got to 442 posts pretty fast! Hmm, general discussion...is this were I can get help with science stuff? Stop talking that kind of stuffs or you'll get the thread moved. :eek:

• #2,472
The_Professional said:
WUZZZUUPP! Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums!
I'd be inclined to believe that, were it not for one thing. While we've never interacted in a thread before, I've seen a couple going back the Stone Age that have your name on them. :tongue:

edit: love that blank look on your face in the Member Photos section; you must be one hell of a poker player

Last edited:
  • #2,473
SOS2008 said:
Boy you got to 442 posts pretty fast! Hmm, general discussion...is this were I can get help with science stuff? Stop talking that kind of stuffs or you'll get the thread moved. :eek:

In private then? :rofl: I mean, err...Freud's suppression of the seduction theory.

Danger said:
edit: love that blank look on your face in the Member Photos section; you must be one hell of a poker player

I just started learning poker. I'm no Johnny Chan but I'm no Brad Pitt either :)

Last edited:
  • #2,474
The_Professional said:
I just started learning poker. I'm no Johnny Chan but I'm no Brad Pitt either :)
Sounds as if you've struck a comfortable compromise. One doesn't want to be too good. :biggrin:

• #2,475
The_Professional said:

:rofl: Nice try! :rofl:

• #2,476
Moonbear said:
:rofl: Nice try! :rofl:

Can I call you Bootylicious McGee? GIRL, YOU SO FINE!

• #2,477
The_Professional said:

No McGees here. But you can call me bootylicious. :blushing: :redface: :blushing: o:) :shy: :rofl:

• #2,478
The_Professional said:
Just a friend-to-friend word of warning. I don't know how long it's been since you've seen each other, but she has a right nasty electric bra now. Make sure you wear lots of rubber! :biggrin: :wink:

• #2,479
Danger said:
Just a friend-to-friend word of warning. I don't know how long it's been since you've seen each other, but she has a right nasty electric bra now. Make sure you wear lots of rubber! :biggrin: :wink:

Rubbers are required equipment anyway. :approve:

• #2,480
Moonbear said:
Plural? Is it forked?

• #2,481
Moonbear said:

All those of the opinion that moonbear needs to go get a man, immediately, so as to unleash all this pent up enthusiasm, say aye.

AYE

• #2,482
The_Professional said:
In private then? :rofl: I mean, err...Freud's suppression of the seduction theory.:)
I do have some psychology background, but alas, I am no Grace Kelly. :frown:
franznietzsche said:
All those of the opinion that moonbear needs to go get a man, immediately, so as to unleash all this pent up enthusiasm, say aye.
And based on my psychology background, my guess is Moonbear may be a middle-born child, who therefore is warm and friendly, and not because of any lack of men...In any case, I think you are underestimating the situation...

Last edited:
  • #2,483
franznietzsche said:
Like ME!
Oh my gosh NOOOOOOOO!

• #2,484
Danger said:
Oh sure. Here's the 3" refractor, I'll set up the 6" reflector. :biggrin:

Hi Moonbear! ...oops, I forgot she can't see us. :redface:

• #2,485
It has been a while. What is going down in this thread then?

The Bob (2004 ©)

Back