Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,581
Should we call it BT2? how about, "the next BT" and together we could call them the BT-twins!

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,582
Evo said:
What's with tribdog lurking and not posting? :grumpy: I'm about ready to get the taser and net out.
I hadn't noticed him lurking. That's very atypical of him. He must be having a hard time deciding where to start first, so many posts to catch up on! :bugeye:

• #6,583
This thread has gone down to only four stars... you people must be lagging or something.

• #6,584
TheStatutoryApe said:
This thread has gone down to only four stars... you people must be lagging or something.
Who could have possibly voted anything less than 5 stars for this?! :confused:

• #6,585
TheStatutoryApe said:
I will vote it down to 3 stars. Understand it !?

• #6,586
Sadmemo said:
I will vote it down to 3 stars. Understand it !?
You just need to stick around and get to know it better first. Don't be hasty with those votes. :biggrin:

• #6,587
Watching the Conan O'Brien show I have discovered that Vin Diesel is an avid Dungeons and Dragons fan. They are talking about it on tv now!

Watching Vin Diesel explain the meaning of NPC and the role of the Dungeon master is fantastic.

• #6,588
Huckleberry said:
Watching the Conan O'Brien show I have discovered that Vin Diesel is an avid Dungeons and Dragons fan. They are talking about it on tv now!

Watching Vin Diesel explain the meaning of NPC and the role of the Dungeon master is fantastic.
LOL! That's what I have on now, but I haven't been paying much attention until now and he was talking about having a duck "earring." :rofl:

• #6,589
Could you tell some more about this thread, because i was/am really confused ? Please be a little more specific so that I can understand also about the program you two are watching ?

• #6,590
Sadmemo said:
Could you tell some more about this thread, because i was/am really confused ? Please be a little more specific so that I can understand also about the program you two are watching ?
Nope, you have to read all 7879 posts! :rofl:

Conan O'Brien...Late Night TV...the show on NBC right after the Tonight Show.

• #6,591
Hmmmm....

• #6,592
SOS2008 said:
Hmmmm....
Ahhhhhhhhh... :tongue:

• #6,593
SOS2008 said:
Hmmmm....

Wanna smell my feet SOS?

• #6,594
Huckleberry said:
Wanna smell my feet SOS?
Were you able to find someone to shrink your feet picture?

• #6,595
Moonbear said:
Were you able to find someone to shrink your feet picture?
Shhhhh, I'm working on it. I'm looking for someone who isn't foot phobic and has a strong stomach.

• #6,596
Well, I was going to suggest I'm no longer on a long weekend off so can open the file while at work (fast connection), but if it's that bad, I don't know. :rofl:

• #6,597
Moonbear said:
Nope, you have to read all 7879 posts! :rofl:

Conan O'Brien...Late Night TV...the show on NBC right after the Tonight Show.
sadmemo, ignore moonbear... :biggrin: she's insane...

Is she still here?
:uhh:

• #6,598
Huckleberry said:
Wanna smell my feet SOS?
About as much as I want to borrow a speed-spout. :yuck:

What has this thread come to?!

• #6,599
SOS2008 said:
About as much as I want to borrow a speed-spout. :yuck:

What has this thread come to?!
In a roundabout way I'm looking for someone to help me with a photo of my feet. I don't have photoshop and every photo my camera takes is 2mb+. I need someone to reduce the file size of my feet photo so as I can post it in the foot thread.

• #6,600
come to?! are you sure it was any better when it started

• #6,601
yomamma said:
sadmemo, ignore moonbear... :biggrin: she's insane...

Is she still here?
:uhh:
But I'm still more sane than you. :tongue: Now stop telling people they don't have to read the whole thread. :grumpy: There's just no way to recap a nearly 7900 post thread, you have to read it all (besides, the good stuff is in the beginning, before the peanut gallery all joined in). :tongue2:

• #6,602
I read the first page then posted in the last post... 4500!

• #6,603
You missed some of our best posts, from before we realized franzbear is nearly indestructable (we're hoping it's only "nearly" so).

• #6,604
Moonbear said:
Ahhhhhhhhh... :tongue:
So it's getting late and I could be tired, but I keep giggling about this. :smile:

I think we need a contest. I thought the guys should compete at something, but no takers. Maybe something everyone could do...help me think of something...demented of course... I liked the continuing story concept--with some kind of posting in turn. Where's trib--he could help!

• #6,605
Okay, this is scary...I was declared the winner and official thread-killer around post 400. Do you suppose the celebration was a tad premature? :rofl:

But, it seemed the last time I dragged franzbear down to the docks, he was pretty badly weakened, so maybe I'll give that another try.

*Puts on short skirt with slit up to here and blouse cut down to there*
C'mon franzbear, honey, you used to like the docks so much when you were just a tiny thing. We're going to go visit some of mommy's old friends. You're old enough to start learning about women, and those sailors are just the ones to teach you. They'll set you up with some really nice ladies. Just remember, don't stare at their sores; they're really sensitive about that. Oh, and that hoarse throat is just an affectation. They think it makes them sound sexy.

• #6,606
Moonbear said:
Okay, this is scary...I was declared the winner and official thread-killer around post 400. Do you suppose the celebration was a tad premature? :rofl:
400, that's it. That's like a day and a half. Accelerated Evolution theory must be true. The end is near!

*Puts on short skirt with slit up to here and blouse cut down to there*
C'mon franzbear, honey, you used to like the docks so much when you were just a tiny thing. We're going to go visit some of mommy's old friends. You're old enough to start learning about women, and those sailors are just the ones to teach you. They'll set you up with some really nice ladies. Just remember, don't stare at their sores; they're really sensitive about that. Oh, and that hoarse throat is just an affectation. They think it makes them sound sexy.
:yuck: raspy voiced transvestite prostitutes
*shudders*
That brings back some bad memories.

• #6,607
Huckleberry said:
:yuck: raspy voiced transvestite prostitutes
*shudders*
Ooops, I might have forgotten to mention the transvestites to franzbear. Oh well, he should be okay. :uhh: I've got me some sailors to visit. :biggrin: *hikes skirt a bit higher and heads for the docks*

• #6,608
Huckleberry said:
Do you still need shots, or is it pretty well cleared up now?

• #6,609
Danger said:
I told the Naples strip club story somewhere I think. Can't remember where I put that thing. My advice is to avoid raspy voiced transvestite prostitutes at all costs. I'm afraid that memory is untreatable.

• #6,610
Danger said:
Oh, darn, I might have forgotten to get franzbear vaccinated before sending him out too. Well, I did give him a dime for the payphone. That's enough to call if he needs help, right? :devil:

• #6,611
Moonbear said:
Oh, darn, I might have forgotten to get franzbear vaccinated before sending him out too. Well, I did give him a dime for the payphone. That's enough to call if he needs help, right? :devil:
If the year is 1980 maybe. Looks like franzbear might be gone for a few decades.

• #6,612
Huckleberry said:
I told the Naples strip club story somewhere I think. Can't remember where I put that thing. My advice is to avoid raspy voiced transvestite prostitutes at all costs. I'm afraid that memory is untreatable.
I think that was in this thread too. That's where I got the raspy-voiced idea from. :biggrin:

Now, we return to our regularly programmed thread-killing.

Oh, franzbear, you're back already. That was pretty quick. Why are you walking so funny? Oh, never mind. I'm sending you on a vacation. A trip to Malaysia. Now, just take this small package of...um...uh...powdered sugar...yeah, that's it...powdered sugar with you. When you get there, show it to the first policeman you see, and he'll give you the special tour of the country. Um, yeah, it's only a one-way ticket. That's okay, that's just the way they sell them now. Hurry up or you'll miss your flight.

• #6,613
so we went from BToli, to raspy-voiced transvestite frostitutes, to franzbear gettng...well anyway, to franzbear taking coke.err..i mean powdered sugar to police in malaysia

• #6,614
yomamma said:
so we went from BToli, to raspy-voiced transvestite frostitutes, to franzbear gettng...well anyway, to franzbear taking coke.err..i mean powdered sugar to police in malaysia
Yep, we've been slacking off too much in our efforts to kill this thread. Half-hearted efforts just aren't going to do it. I was going to teach him the phrase for "I'm an American pig" to tell the Malaysian police, but I think it'll be much more fun for him to learn the language after he arrives there. :biggrin:

• #6,615
thank god for the internet...now we don't have to go with franz to malaysia to post in him. we could just send our posts virtually.

he has roughly 7900 posts.. converting posts to years...? how old is he?

Back